Are Cheeky Peak closing shop?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roosterboy said:
This would sell quick by itself.
I know it was a small group of people running it, maybe too much work and cashing in now.
The funny thing is , I thought they would find their home brew section under pressure once
Amazon opens.
there is also the option to become an amazon partner ans utilise their logistic systems.

koshari said:
there is also the option to become an amazon partner ans utilise their logistic systems.
That is true and probably a good position for it.

Hope they stick around. Always had good service and prices from them, and free delivery to Melb.

I'm up for some ingredients so I'll have a yarn to one of the boys on the way home tomorrow and report back. Actually I could just send a Facebook message. Yours in Goss,
Wiggers

Ed: just checked their page and it's says they're focussing on retail operations and expanding on that.

Had a chat, it's all it seems. They have some retail expansion in the pipeline which includes more than just brew gear. And no it doesn't come with the licence. $220k for that amount of gear though isn't exactly a rip off, there'd be a lot of value in it.

Latest posts

Back