• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Anyone Want To Buy A Mill With Me

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekul

Reaction score
I'm buying a crankandstein mill from america. If i can find another person that wants to buy one then we can go halves in the shipping.

The cheapest mill they have is US$76 and shipping is US$43.50. Pretty good investment, imagine all the money you'll save when buying your grain in bulk :icon_cheers: And the freshness, think of the freshness.

Any takers?

~Edited to add: I'm in Bundy, thanks kenlock

I'm buying a crankandstein mill from america. If i can find another person that wants to buy one then we can go halves in the shipping.

The cheapest mill they have is US$76 and shipping is US$43.50. Pretty good investment, imagine all the money you'll save when buying your grain in bulk :icon_cheers: And the freshness, think of the freshness.

Any takers?

Adding your location may increase your success! :)

Any takers?

~Edited to add: I'm in Bundy, thanks kenlock

whats the latest on this ekul ?

cheers

Dave

PM if you want

Back