• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Anyone Want Some Cubes?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbowers

Reaction score
Hey all,

So over the course of a year or two, I've accumulated quite a few FWK cubes. I've got maybe 8 that I'm willing to part with. Mostly ones used to hold 17 litres of wort. Could perhaps part with a 21 litre cube or two.

I'm willing to let them go for 1 or 2 bottles of your finest. Not cleaned, but I'll happily drop a tablespoon of pbw and soak them until you pick them up if you want.

Cheers,
James

Ps. Pickup can be either from Carlton (where I currently live) or Ivanhoe (my parents house so hours are a bit less flexible).

Hi James,

If you have 2 or 3 cubes handy that would be bloody great. A couple of the 17L cubes and one 21L would really help me out. Could swing by Carlton some time and drop of some HB.

Cheers

Baz

Suits me. I'll give you a pm once I have a chance to go to the folks place and pick them up.

Hi James,

If you have 2 or 3 cubes handy that would be bloody great. A couple of the 17L cubes and one 21L would really help me out. Could swing by Carlton some time and drop of some HB.

Cheers

Baz

Back