Anyone Near Canberra Wanna Get Scuba Certified?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteoz77

Reaction score
I have decided to take the leap, and get certified to SCUBA Dive. Would love to have a a partner or a few guys that want to do it as well..

Any takers?

I have decided to take the leap, and get certified to SCUBA Dive. Would love to have a a partner or a few guys that want to do it as well..

Any takers?

Mate, all I can say is go for it. Its an awesome experience. I got my licence years ago when living in Cairns (probably expired now).
Cheers
Steve

P.S. The sharks a LOT bigger down here than up there. Good Luck!

Dude!

I need a dive buddy... get re-certified and we'll head down to Narooma a few times a year... I have a house there....

Mate, all I can say is go for it. Its an awesome experience. I got my licence years ago when living in Cairns (probably expired now).
Cheers
Steve

P.S. The sharks a LOT bigger down here than up there. Good Luck!

Can you pick up the packages my South Americans friends drop overboard for me.

Dude!

I need a dive buddy... get re-certified and we'll head down to Narooma a few times a year... I have a house there....

No chance!

Narooma = Montague Island = Seals (or two big fat blokes dressed in black suits faffing around) = great big **** off hungry white sharks!

Baaah!

Chickenpoop!

Just kidding, I am not getting anywhere near those friggin seals (otherwise known as Great White Bait) either.

But there are dozens of fantastic places nearby....

No chance!

Narooma = Montague Island = Seals (or two big fat blokes dressed in black suits faffing around) = great big **** off hungry white sharks!

Well, after nearly 8 hours of online learning, I took the certification test tonight. I got ONE wrong, (and I knew the answer, I just read it wrong and answered too quickly) and I got 98%

Now it's into the pool and then down to the coast...

Back