Anyone In N Tas Doing An Ag In The Next Few Weeks?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swizzle

Reaction score
Hey

I'm about to buy an AG setup. Never done one and the story about the worthless sapphire springs to mind... Wondering if anyone within cooee of Launceston is going to be doing an AG brew in the next few weeks and wouldn't mind me tagging along to look and learn? Can bring quite drinkable kit/specialty grain quoffers if that's a sweetener at all?!

Thanks
Swizzle

I'm in burnie, but not quite up to AG just yet sorry. still getting my gear together (been saying that forever now :( )

where abouts in tas are you located? pm me if you dont want to post it on a public forum

[edit]

*facepalm* says underwood, lol

fair way away from me then.

Heart of Underwood if that helps! Bit of a hike but nothing insurmountable. Any support/advice would be welcomed... Not aware of anyone else around the traps doing AG?

Hi Swizzle
Im in Hobart..cant help you with any norther brewers
cheers

Hi Swizzle
Im in Hobart..cant help you with any norther brewers
cheers

Tazman if you're up for it I reckon I could choreograph a visit. Will pm you - swmbo requiring www access!

Cheers mate

the only guys that spring to mind are deckedoutdaz and mfdes, both whom are southerners :(

Hi Swizzle,
I am up in the Nw of Tas, just south of Smithton and intending to brew on Saturday.
If you are interested give me a PM.

Cheers
Chris

Hi

I'm in Beauty Point, am planning on doing an AG ale sometime soonish. Just finishing setting up my gear and calibrating send me a PM if you're still interested.

Red

Winemaking just an excuse to drink all day

Back