Anyone here work in pest control?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best thing I do for roaches is to get some Confidor ( Imidacloprid ) saches and make your own bates

Make strong brew of confidor then mix with flour to make a nice dough. Put about a marble size ball onto some foil/jar lids/plastic...anything really and spread them around

They cant resist it due to it being starchy. Knocks them out pretty quick to and will last a few weeks in dark spots.

Much better than those crap bate stations from the Sat morning sausage sandwich stall shed place

Know someone who used to have a bad roach problem and they used to get in the computer keyboard there are over a hundred keys and i think each key had many roaches and if you turn the lights out they came out.
Have been told that if you clean house out with disinfectant the roaches do not like the smell and that can cut down on the numbers.

From my experience in public housing maintenance if you have big cockroaches you only have a few, but if you have small ones you've got thousands.

If living in public housing they probably have painted over the cockroaches .

I haven't seen a cockroach for yonks and I have a few geckos. We serenade each other regularly. Gekekekekek.

Latest posts

Back