Anyone here work in pest control?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooterism

Reaction score
Had a guy a little while back spray my house and he was kind enough to leave behind a bottle of Bayer Cislin 25.

I would like to know the dilution rate, can anyone help?

Tell the guy to come back, he obviously missed a lot of them.
I was doodling in the brew house yesterday and found 3 of the little f*ckrs setting up shop in my grain mill.

They were promptly removed and terminated.

I had a couple of small cockroaches lurking around the door seal on one of my fermenting fridges. Hit 'em with some starsan. That fucked them up.

I had a few getting around, so I let off a small nuclear device - it took out half the shed and most of the surrounding suburb but the little buggers survived.

I was looking for something a little more potent (and without considerable flying time and risk of multi national sanctions), will have to look into this.

I stomp on them any chance I get.
Unsightly fuckers poor for them everyone wants em dead! They also eat into my vegies. They do those wedge knored edges on the leaves.
Rip the roof off their house and curse at them while the giant stomps on them into a smear!

I bought a sulphur smoke bomb years ago to fumigate the green house, it is still sitting there unused and rusting away. The problem is the smoke bomb does not discriminate the good from the pest insects, neither does the Cislin.
I have cockroaches around my compost but they are detritivores, so I leave them be.

You should make some sort of trap Dan catch them and feed them to your fish, I am sure it would be a nice treat for them, and full of protein.

The bated jar of death never fails, and no nasty toxins in the brewhouse. Take a large glass jar, wind it in some kind of tape - so they can get a foothold - load it with something like mashed up banana and sugar, then grease up the inner lip of the jar with Vaseline or silicone based personal lubricant to prevent escape.
Then you can torture them to death at your leisure.

You could try Asian House Geckos its so cute the way they walk on the ceiling they get rid of the small roaches but then you find out they shit on everything and lay eggs in electrical devices and cause short circuits and start a new topic on getting rid of Asian House Geckos .

They might be able to survive nuclear attack but being herded into an envelope and put thru a paper shredder...lets see them live past that....

They might be able to survive nuclear attack but being herded into an envelope and put thru a paper shredder...lets see them live past that....

Who? Theses guys? That's a little harsh...

Cockroaches.jpg

Back