Any Craft Beer Lovers Who Have Been To Bali?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Bali is majority Hindu and they have no issue with alcohol. It won't be a majority for that much longer though, as the Indonesian government is paying Muslims to re-settle there in order to break the Hindu majority.

Mardoo said:
Actually Bali is majority Hindu and they have no issue with alcohol. It won't be a majority for that much longer though, as the Indonesian government is paying Muslims to re-settle there in order to break the Hindu majority.
Yeah i double checked my facts, you are right!
I was painting the whole of indonesia withe same brush and didn't realise the difference.
No wonder they are so loose on Bali...

fark when i was there it was only bintang in a longneck and a choice of two wines, the cheapy 95 a bottle and the other 120 a piece so the misses learnt to like bintang and so did i for that

oh and i was talking dollars for the plonk

Coodgee said:
that'll be great. everyone loves a relaxing holiday and a few beers in a repressive Muslim country.
No you will be safe from moslem people in bali. It is not that religion and drinking is possible in every place you can go to. Alsos there is a very nice pig food for lunch in some places so 100% it is not moslem. Everywhere beer is ok if you are drinking cold but not like tastings of american indian style more tastings like germany beer for summer. In some place called Saner there is very big shop called hardys and they have some brewings like a nice black beer. Some other beer called storm i think. It is trying to be tasty but stop yourself from drinking these because the truth is that storm brewings is bad in your mouth. You must believe me and drink the german style only. You will find it anywhere shops restarants hotels on the street. You will be make very surprise all the beer in you are thinking this was a moslem place.

The guy before knows the name right. It is bintng. Have it cold and you will be make surprise. It is the best beer for the hot weathers with bali. Also you will make surprise at the buying prices.one aussie beer price you can buy 5 bali beer instead. You must believe me this is true. So be carefull because you will make your head piss very fast under these good condition of money savings

YasmaniGolds said:
No you will be safe from moslem people in bali. It is not that religion and drinking is possible in every place you can go to. Alsos there is a very nice pig food for lunch in some places so 100% it is not moslem. Everywhere beer is ok if you are drinking cold but not like tastings of american indian style more tastings like germany beer for summer. In some place called Saner there is very big shop called hardys and they have some brewings like a nice black beer. Some other beer called storm i think. It is trying to be tasty but stop yourself from drinking these because the truth is that storm brewings is bad in your mouth. You must believe me and drink the german style only. You will find it anywhere shops restarants hotels on the street. You will be make very surprise all the beer in you are thinking this was a moslem place.
YasmaniGolds said:
The guy before knows the name right. It is bintng. Have it cold and you will be make surprise. It is the best beer for the hot weathers with bali. Also you will make surprise at the buying prices.one aussie beer price you can buy 5 bali beer instead. You must believe me this is true. So be carefull because you will make your head piss very fast under these good condition of money savings
WTF?? Im thinking that head piss very fast has already happened....

No for me i am not in bali now but i was before. Two years before or something. I am speaking from that time not today

Back