Another wet, sad and sorry footballer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mckenry said:
but having your career possibly ended by it? No way.
I very much doubt his career is in danger. At the very, very worst he'll cop a fine and be temporarily suspended (don't worry Qlders, he'll be back in time to lose Origin for NSW).

Ducatiboy stu said:
They will be wetting themselves to get the story
It was on ACA last night. You could see them absolutely pissing themselves with anticipation to tell that one.

When a young person gets pissed and behaves like a pig he can be given a little leeway the first time. When a 26 yo man (a term used very loosely in this instance) behaves like that he shouldn't ever have another drink again. I can't understand people who try to offload bad behavior by blaming the drink or a drug, when it obviously just releases what's really inside for all to see. I've got no sympathy for the bloke, all the clubs spend time addressing these issues but some players just think their above it all and can do whatever they want, hopefully he'll be made an example of to make the next dickhead think twice before going feral at a party. He says himself 'I don't care anymore" so just sack him and move on. Let him get a job in the real world digging ditches or maybe making incontinence nappies but make it as far from the public eye as possible.

Edit.
This shit seems to happen every year just before the season kicks off, maybe the NRL should just decide that whoever brings the game into disrepute through this sort of behavior from now on will be automatically thrown out no matter who they are.

Ducatiboy stu said:
At least he didnt piss in his own mouth....
Its a problem you NSWmen have with your football players. If they're not tasting their own golden spray, they're trying to cop a gobby of a dog, and now going at the other end of the poor unsuspecting canine.

Such perversion shows on the football field i 'spose........Looking at the origin results over the last.....ohhhhhhhh.....lets say decade, shows what a clean living lifestyle like our QLD boys follow can help achieve.

And it was filmed by who and why ?
And it was released to the media by whom and why?

Doesn't really matter I suppose , some " sports star " gets shit faced on Straya day ( been there done that ) and does something that wouldn't raise a blip on the radar if wasn't released to the media and all of sudden .....**** me the sky is falling.

Im off to shed for another beer.

Released onto Youtube like everything these days - ACA and TDT just weak signal repeaters these days - the thing was international news because it was all over social media right around the world. People filmed him instead of thumping the pr-ck. I would have chosen the latter course if action.

jlm said:
Its a problem you NSWmen have with your football players. If they're not tasting their own golden spray, they're trying to cop a gobby of a dog, and now going at the other end of the poor unsuspecting canine.

Such perversion shows on the football field i 'spose........Looking at the origin results over the last.....ohhhhhhhh.....lets say decade, shows what a clean living lifestyle like our QLD boys follow can help achieve.
I blame the Welsh

I bet the occupants of that house are thinking a bit differently now after the " Wow Mitchell Pearce...how good would that be, yeah, come on home and we have cold beers, your a top bloke, bloody legend"

seamad said:
nah, the Welsh play the proper game, the one with real scrums.
The one NSW is good at.

And everyone knows that most of the QLD side came from NSW anyway

kaiserben said:
I very much doubt his career is in danger. At the very, very worst he'll cop a fine and be temporarily suspended (don't worry Qlders, he'll be back in time to lose Origin for NSW).
He was rubbed out of Origin two years ago after his second major alcohol fuelled indiscretion (yes the only one year that they won a series in a decade) so I reckon Jonathan Thurston may have to contend with humiliating their next-best mediocre halfback. If he gets the boot from Bondi (just because that poodle looked at him with those bedroom eyes and some ******* dared to film the courtship) he'll just have to contend himself with playing Rugby in the South of France for $300,000 a year for a while. Ruined he'll be...

Ducatiboy stu said:
The one NSW is good at.

And everyone knows that most of the QLD side came from NSW anyway
..........But still choose to play for QLD. Where a player can enjoy being surrounded by a culture of success. And little to none of the dog raping.

Just hope he does the gentlemanly thing if dog is pregnant.

LAGERFRENZY said:
Rugby in the South of France for $300,000 a year for a while. Ruined he'll be...
The French ay........

"You have done, how you say......Wee wee in your own mouth? That is not a problem here!"

"You have done, how you say.......Make the dog lick your.........The Englais, they say.....Johnson? That is not a problem here!"

I think Monagan wound up playing super league in the UK if I must defend the french for a brief moment.

Liberté, égalité, fraternité fellatio

Not Monaghan - Todd Carney the current Les Catalans Golden (showers) Boy!

I'm neutral on this guys predicament. Its pretty immature to say the least but the sickest thing of it all is the media frenzy IMO too. Uncouth Drunken idiot secretly filmed on camera then exploited basically. Then the Viral syndrome of despise thrown by many on individuals like lynch mobs. He left after being asked to. I've seen much worse than that never makes the media.
Carefully place a little storm in a Tea Cup and catch lots of little people.

jlm said:
..........But still choose to play for QLD. Where a player can enjoy being surrounded by a culture of success. And little to none of the dog raping.
Only thru bribes and corruption. They only way QLD knows how to do business.

QLD. A sunny place for shady people B)

Anyway...they might make a statue in his honour

Brw5gFvCcAE3vLh.jpg

Danscraftbeer said:
I'm neutral on this guys predicament. Its pretty immature to say the least but the sickest thing of it all is the media frenzy IMO too. Uncouth Drunken idiot secretly filmed on camera then exploited basically. Then the Viral syndrome of despise thrown by many on individuals like lynch mobs. He left after being asked to. I've seen much worse than that never makes the media.
Carefully place a little storm in a Tea Cup and catch lots of little people.
Well said.

Latest posts

Back