Another wet, sad and sorry footballer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cockroaches only get out of bed and cheat for a '58 Grange, what '58 Grange, no never...

Danscraftbeer said:
I'm neutral on this guys predicament. Its pretty immature to say the least but the sickest thing of it all is the media frenzy IMO too. Uncouth Drunken idiot secretly filmed on camera then exploited basically. Then the Viral syndrome of despise thrown by many on individuals like lynch mobs. He left after being asked to. I've seen much worse than that never makes the media.
Carefully place a little storm in a Tea Cup and catch lots of little people.
its so true - the girl and molested poodle have got to live with that sneaky piece of secretly filmed exploitation footage for the rest of their lives whereas once the storm clouds fade from the Urinator he'll just go back to earning nearly half a million a year - the poor little sod! so unfair!

jlm said:
Its a problem you NSWmen have with your football players. If they're not tasting their own golden spray, they're trying to cop a gobby of a dog, and now going at the other end of the poor unsuspecting canine.

Such perversion shows on the football field i 'spose........Looking at the origin results over the last.....ohhhhhhhh.....lets say decade, shows what a clean living lifestyle like our QLD boys follow can help achieve.
Nah, you've got it all wrong. NSW players are simple expressing a preference for drinking their own piss rather than the preferred beverage of Queenslanders .
And who can blame them.

090866-130621-mal-meninga.jpg

Two points:-

1) I saw a program where Bear Grylls drank his own piss
2) These blokes are role models to a lot of kids so where is the responsibility of the media not to show this type of stuff to protect the kids! Money fucks a lot of things.

Cheers

if you take public money, you become public property. If players take sponsorship money and endorsements, then its reasonable to expect they won't bring the paying company into disrepute (as well as the NRL). They can't be expected to be treated like heros only when it suits them unfortunately, especially in this age of social media. However I agree that the videographer is a maggot.

I'm still wondering what these guys did wrong to incur the wrath they did.

ipad-art-wide-darcy_guns-420x0.jpg

Didn't one of them break someone's jaw in an unprovoked attack and the plead bankruptsy so that he didn't have to foot the victim's medical vast medical expenses? Just a hunch.

That was in 2008. Photo done in 2012. People lost their shit because they posed with guns in a gun store in the USA.

jlm said:
shows what a clean living lifestyle like our QLD boys follow can help achieve.
That's right, with a clean living lifestyle you don't have to piss yourself because you can just go anywhere you feel like, just ask Nate Myles ;) :)

Julian O'neil wasnt immune to dropping a nugget into an abandoned Julius Marlow either.

That was just some larrikin QLD boys having a good time. These NSW fellas but- bloody ferals the lot of em.

Droopy Brew said:
Julian O'neil wasnt immune to dropping a nugget into an abandoned Julius Marlow either.

That was just some larrikin QLD boys having a good time. These NSW fellas but- bloody ferals the lot of em.
Roy and HG's referral to O'neil as 'the poo in the shoe' in their State of origin simulcast cracked me up over and over. And over.

LAGERFRENZY said:
Martin "The Squirrelgripper" Bella was another goodun
Yeah, but it was Tricky Ricky he attached himself to so nothing to see there...and won the penalty :lol: Let's talk about Michael Jennings running 15 yards and launching a full blown coward punch at the back of Brent Tate's head for some solid citizen stuff.

Dave70 said:
Roy and HG's referral to O'neil as 'the poo in the shoe' in their State of origin simulcast cracked me up over and over. And over.
Same here!

I found it even funnier during Game 2 aka 'The Poo in the Shoe, Part Two'.

Droopy Brew said:

Wasn't 'ol Jules under suspicion of having a sneaky slash under a table at the treasury many moons ago too? As you say though......Just good fun had by some QLD kids. I'd still let him walk my dog without fear of poor Buck coming home irreparably changed. Can't say that about those weirdos who play for NSW.

Dave70 said:
Nah, you've got it all wrong. NSW players are simple expressing a preference for drinking their own piss rather than the preferred beverage of Queenslanders .
And who can blame them.

090866-130621-mal-meninga.jpg
VB-rugby-slider.jpg
I'd take a steaming schooner of Carney's finest over your mob's sponsor. I mean, we know you can't play football, thats a plain fact even a Victorian can see from the results........But surely you could brew a beer that you'd consider putting your jersey without having to head over the border?

Dave70 said:
Im going to start a petition to bring back The Festival of the Boot.
As funny as most of it was, I always got the biggest giggle out of the National Anthem .

Three Knees Hancock, Back-Door Benny - some of the very best adlib comedy I've heard in my life

Latest posts

Back