Another Herms Is Born

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, Who is on the right pitching a tent in their jeans!! :eek:

:lol:

I was thinking the same, but thought it may be a little Gay to mention.... :rolleyes: Thank god you're here Cocko.... :lol:

CB

That's Screwy on the right - he brought his HERMS along to compare, and stowed it in his pants for the journey.... Duhhh.....

:p

I was thinking the same, but thought it may be a little Gay to mention.... :rolleyes: Thank god you're here Cocko.... :lol:

CB

No its not gay to pitch a tent over a herms..... Oh, but it is a little to notice it, I see... [Coughs, lowers voice a tone]

HAHAHA! :lol:

NB: I'm not. B)

:lol: almost had an kitten. Pissed myself!

that was better than the tracy dac strings in the AHB shirt thread!

Setup is looking great mate!

cheers

Man, am I in the shit when Mike get's back on the net after his holiday. I tried modifying the bloody pic but Cocko had already posted his reply and I can't modify that.

I just wanted to post a pic of what the herms looked like as my wife hadn't taken any. Oh the humanity, I didn't realise I had captured Michael in a moment of excitement.

Buncha Pricks, take advantage of a man while he's cut off from the world electronically. Awesome HERMS setup of Henno's 88.3% efficiency on the maiden voyage.................the *******. Came home today with parts bought in Bundy for a redesign of my HE. My HE takes 15 min to ramp 15, Henno's about 5 min..........grumble.....grumble. He's made a real neat job of it all and I guess you're a real brewer now mate (march pump).

Henno was so stressed out when I arrived :lol: stuck to our plan..............no beer before first hop addition. Amazing how stress free, HERMS and Fly Sparge is eh Henno :icon_cheers: Piece a piss this brewing game eh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you and arigato Terri for being such great hosts, we really felt at home.

'Twas a pleasure having the both of you. Teri giggled like a little school girl each time you left about how much she liked having you here. She loves it when people like her cooking, well that's an understatement really, she jumps up and down and yells 'YAY! THEY LIKED MY FOOD!'

Did you also stock up on asian accessories at the bundy shop? Will expect photos of the first okonomiyaki served at the screwy residence.

Another pic that made me giggle. Don't know why my mouth is so blurry, maybe cause I'm crapping on at such high speed :icon_drunk:
hammered.jpg
The Magners bottle is what did the damage. It had screwy's dopplebock in it, not the roggensomething I incorrectly stated previously.

No, Who is on the right pitching a tent in their jeans!! :eek:

:lol:

:lol: :lol: Didn't notice that before! Lucky we can't see their faces, who knows what their up too ?

screwy.jpg

Screwy with a Fat and a wet spot on the table cloth....what the hell is going on in QLND :lol:

Rook

'Twas a pleasure having the both of you. Teri giggled like a little school girl each time you left about how much she liked having you here. She loves it when people like her cooking, well that's an understatement really, she jumps up and down and yells 'YAY! THEY LIKED MY FOOD!'

Did you also stock up on asian accessories at the bundy shop? Will expect photos of the first okonomiyaki served at the screwy residence.

Liked it, it was fantastic......pretty good deal, help out on a brewday and in return eat and learn about Japanese cooking. She is a delight and what a cook, you're a lucky man Hennokun, wives who are keen brewers and into yeast culture are spread pretty thinly on this earth :lol:

Okonomiyaki_Small.jpg

No dancing Fish...........on this batch anyway, next time

Note the placemats, a school friend and artist (Kendall Brakell) friend of our daughter's, spent some time in Japan. She had some of her paintings picked up by David Jones etc for use in a series of placemats and coasters. Naturally we had to have a set, our daughter has originals of course :(

Screwy

Back