Another Gay Rant

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wonder you're not married!

thats f*cking low Bum... :p I do all my other duties very well.

You know a guy at work said that to me the other day. I said I do all my other required duties very well his jaw dropped. His 5 year old still sleeps in his bed he doesnt get anything LOL.

wrinkly work shirt

or hard and straight ummm sorry best I could do. :p

I think there may be an issue of consent when considering if you can marry a cat. How can you really be sure that's what the cat wants? ;)

Cheers SJ

Cat always gets exactly what he or she wants mate.

I think it's the gold fish that get the raw end of the stick.

The feral cats that eat my old man's water birds must be sado-masochistic critters then... :ph34r:

Nope...

you said "Cat always gets exactly what he or she wants mate"

you didn't say whose cat..

We were talking about pets though. As much as I hate animal cruelty, cats have no place here (AU) outside a domesticated environment.

What kinds of birds does your dad have?

We were talking about pets though. As much as I hate animal cruelty, cats have no place here (AU) outside a domesticated environment.

What kinds of birds does your dad have?

But they are here, oh no look what you have started now.

Well he doesn't 'have' them..

He volunteers with a local wetland group that protects a habitat and also rescues injured native birds. He has a habit of calling them 'his' birds... they get a lot of returning migratory waterfowl etc... anyway; don't want to take the off topic off topic any further off topic.. :blink:

But they are here, oh no look what you have started now.

Note the 'outside domesticated environment bit' Katie.

We brought them here (non indigenous) - that's fine. I love cats to death. I fall in love with almost every cat I see. I have two that are my family (along with my partner). You remember the photo of my feline brewing inspector?

We have a responsibility to the cats and to our surrounding environment not to allow them to get to the point where they are feral. Big distinction between pet cat, well fed, maintained and loved and feral animal destroying as much native wildlife as it likes.

Our fault rather than theirs but cat in the wild in Australia does not belong and we need to take responsibility.

Well he doesn't 'have' them..

He volunteers with a local wetland group that protects a habitat and also rescues injured native birds. He has a habit of calling them 'his' birds... they get a lot of returning migratory waterfowl etc... anyway; don't want to take the off topic off topic any further off topic..

I have a thing for ducks is all.

Cats have no place around ducks (unless said duck has been on my dinner plate first).

Gay marriage, marital history and origins, beer, shandies, ducks, cloning, feral cats and religion.

Not a bad effort really. Imagine discussing all that in a taxi.

Note the 'outside domesticated environment bit' Katie.

We brought them here (non indigenous) - that's fine. I love cats to death. I fall in love with almost every cat I see. I have two that are my family (along with my partner). You remember the photo of my feline brewing inspector?

We have a responsibility to the cats and to our surrounding environment not to allow them to get to the point where they are feral. Big distinction between pet cat, well fed, maintained and loved and feral animal destroying as much native wildlife as it likes.

I have a thing for ducks is all.

Cats have no place around ducks (unless said duck has been on my dinner plate first).

Gay marriage, marital history and origins, beer, shandies, ducks, cloning, feral cats and religion.

Not a bad effort really. Imagine discussing all that in a taxi.

I have three cats, and Ive always wanted ducks do you think they would get along?

Ah, the off-topic section - where a discussion on homophobia soon digresses into discussing whether or not cats and ducks make good housepets. Good focus, people.

Is this thread over yet?

I have three cats, and Ive always wanted ducks do you think they would get along?

Apparently chickens and cats can if introduced slowly.

Not sure about ducks - I guess it would depend partly on the pet and partly on how big its damn bell was..

Sorry QB, not quite yet. Admittedly the focus was held for a decent length but thread derailing was always going to happen.

What's your stance on beer brewed by gay cats anyway?

Apparently chickens and cats can if introduced slowly.

Not sure about ducks - I guess it would depend partly on the pet and partly on how big its damn bell was..

Sorry QB, not quite yet. Admittedly the focus was held for a decent length but thread derailing was always going to happen.

What's your stance on beer brewed by gay cats anyway?

Our female cat is in love with my partner for sure... she dribbles on sight!

Animals can be gay cant they monkeys I think?

I plan to attend a case-swap soon where the entry requirement is that a gay cat must have at least a 20% involvement in the brewing.

Just to add a little humour back to the situation, I give you - ?

: the term being used in reference to the 'camp' meaning of the word, the stereotypical 'flaming' meaning, not the sexual preference in particular. I neither support, condone, nor belittle this definition. I have no opinion on the sexual orientation of any superheroes whatsoever. Superheroes may dress however they feel, but it does seem odd that although they all seem to dress themselves, they all go for the spandex. If it so happened that any or all of the characters portrayed in this parody had sexual orientations that do not conform to narrow-minded views of what 'normal' should be then that is a problem for whoever has those narrow views, not me. Any offense caused to anyone in any dimension at any time is purely accidental and apologies are made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, the off-topic section - where a discussion on homophobia soon digresses into discussing whether or not cats and ducks make good housepets. Good focus, people.

Is this thread over yet?
It looks like the reviews are in so I guess it must be.

Monkeys aren't gay but are opportunistic bisexual. They will mate to produce babies and mate for fun with anything. There are only a few animals that have sex for fun. Actually I think it might be dolphins and monkeys only.

Bum - my missus doesn't do my ironing. I do a better job than her. Although she won't let me iron her clothes as she doesn't like my military ironing approach.

Personally I thought my gay/brewing comment settled this thread.

So, if I could ask (from a legal perspective), why would ANYBODY want to get married???

That is a good question. After reading peoples views of marriage i am struggling to comprehend why you would get married.

And i was in no way incinuating that gays were animals. Was Just trying to point out that we got to be careful when we change laws just for self gratification. And that is with any law in my opinion not just picking on the gays.

Schooey: I actually edited it so i didn't sound like i was preaching to you (proably still did).

Thankyou all for spending the time to answer my question it is appreciated.

And thankyou also for pointing out to me that i am pretty useless at spelling and english. You taught me something even if it is small.

PS: if you were going to have a pet wife i reckon a dog would be the go. They are always happy to see you when ever you arrive home from the pub or work late.

Well after an experiment I have learned that it doesn't matter whether ur gay or straight... Don't add straight sugar to an actively fermenting cider with Brett c.... It's gets fkn excited. Too excited. Damn shitty fkn mess I have to clean up and get out if the carpet now :(

Back