Amusing nicknames for the other half

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wereprawn

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering what nicknames you guys have for the special woman/man in your lives.

A couple I have for my wife are "Tina - Worrier Princess".

And " Running Bear With Eagle Eye " as she will spot anything shiny at a range of at least 500 mtrs and move surprisingly quickly to obtain said item.

Cheers.

When my wife was pregnant with or first she over heard me refer to her as the Fat Controller.
No prizes for guessing how that ended :). ..cheers....spog.

When Brendan Nelson was opposition leader I started calling her Doctor Nelson. She is oblivious to anything political so had no idea what I was on about until right around he was knocked out of the job. The name has stuck since then, but she's also sometimes referred to as my landlord or as my supervisor.

She doesn't like any of the names.

spog said:
When my wife was pregnant with or first she over heard me refer to her as the Fat Controller.
No prizes for guessing how that ended :). ..cheers....spog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeptTYlL9Pc

Nothin fancy just chook, even got the grandkids callin her that now

I know a guy who calls his misses stu. If you ask her she says she doesn't know why he calls me that. .. If you ask him is short for stupid!

You have breached a copyright there ("Tina - Worrier Princess".) my wife wants me ask the stewardess on any flight we are on,
" Where are we going "
She is so convincing when telling me why we are on the wrong flight that I have to ask. Haven't worked out whether she really thinks we are on the wrong flight or it is her perverted sense of humour to make me look a dick head in front of the stewardess. :huh:

The Breathalyzer..........ie the bag I blow into when I'm pissed.........(waits for applause).

Not really. I'm not a dickhead, I just heard that one many moons ago.

Surprised no one has said the following.
Swmbo
Minister for war and finance

My beloved has earned the title of " Light of Unreason" …............

Aamcle

I call mine Freeda, but in saying that I call most women that now, just comes out automatically. Mates have even been heard calling women that, so it's catching on. Have only had one girl blow up about it, and she was a full on city girl from Melbourne that didn't even do knicknames.

Started with Frontbums, than Freeda Frontbum, now just Freeda. Although I do still like to use the term Freeda Frontbum, makes me giggle every time.

Latest posts

Back