Amatos Beer Festival

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kabooby

Hey muscly arms!!!!
Reaction score
I was in Amatos today and noticed this.

Has anyone been before? Are they worth going to?

From there website

AMATOS ANNUAL BEER FESTIVAL #9

The Amato's Annual Beer Festival is back and it's bigger than ever, with over 55 beers on tasting from over 15 different beer distributors. I can't think of any where I'd rather be. The event will be held in store only @ Amato's!

October 11th (Saturday)2008. 12-5pm
In store.

Enjoy the fun and the thrill of it all, the locals always look forward to the Amato's Annual Beer Festival, specials and give-a-ways on the day along with New release beers and imported gems. Heaps of parking out the front, don't miss out on this Amazing event!

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

i've been to a few of them and they are usually pretty disappointing - the same old beers you can get anywhere else , and have been able to get for a while, only with a sales rep telling you bullshit about roasted hops etc as you drink em.
did they have anything new/good there? saison dupont?

Not really anything new. I went there looking for some Rochefort and some SNPA but there wasn't any there.

I did pick up a twin pack of Duvel with a glass.

450px_Duvel_and_glass_sunday.jpg

Kabooby :icon_cheers:

aha, good score at least with the glass. i drink just about everything out of my trusty duvel glass.

if you want SNPA and rochefort go to camperdown cellars parramatta rd - they have those, plus saison dupont, aecht schlenkerla, sion koelsch, and heaps of good aussie micros you won't get elsewhere - the range there has been improving lately

Thanks mate,

I have been meaning to get there as well

Kabooby :)

Latest posts

Back