Help Support Aussie Homebrewer by donating:

1. We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.
    Dismiss Notice

All in one Brew in Bag.

Discussion in 'General Brewing Techniques' started by watHop, 9/6/19.

1. watHop

Posted 9/6/19
    Hi All. Just thought this was interesting and if anyone else has had a go at one of these all in one through away brew bags. It’s has all the principles of all the expensive gear you can buy but in a bag. There is a few photos of the setup and fermentation/carbonation below. I have not tried it yet but will update when I crack it open. Could not pass this up as it was also on sale.

Attached Files:

2. BKBrews

Posted 9/6/19
    So you just add water, yeast and let it go? Is the idea that it carbonates in the bag as well so it’s ready to serve at the end of fermentation? What’s actually inside the bag?

3. watHop

Posted 9/6/19
    Yes the wort is in the bag so I think I added 11L water, yeast and then let it go. It recommends about 30 days before chilling then just serve out of bag.

4. Bellyup

Posted 13/6/19 at 5:30 AM
    How much $?
    I might put my mate onto that.......I can't drink another of his Coopers powdered beers.

5. watHop

Posted 14/6/19 at 9:44 AM
    Haha true. Yes I’m not sure how good this is yet but will crack it in a few weeks. I picked it up at a local smokemart. It was a little random but it got my attention when walking past as it was only $10.

6. TheBigD

Posted 15/6/19 at 5:29 AM
    Interested to see how it turns out keep us posted. For $10 id give it a crack, I just need to find a smoke mart near me.

awesome! quick search and found a smokemart near me