• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaymick82

Reaction score
I am selling my All Grain equipment to upgrade.

I have only used this equipment for almost 12 months and made 14 beers with it so all equipment is in very good order.

I have only attached two photos but am selling the following:

- 40L mash tun with false bottom, temperature gauge that shows ideal mashing and loitering temps, ball valve with stainless fittings and rotating sparge arm. Paid $320 plus freight. Will sell for $210 plus freight.

- 30L stainless steel boil kettle, can be used as a hot liquor tank as it has a temperature gauge, ball valve, sight glass with measured graduations and bazooka screen. Paid $180. Will sell for $100 plus freight.

- 2400W immersion long arm heating element with easy grip and resting grip. Paid $130 plus freight. Will sell for $75 plus freight.

- Counter-flow wort chiller with solid brass tap fittings and mechanical seals, includes hose clamps and food-grade tubing. Paid $150. Will sell for $100 plus freight.

If you are interested in any of the items please email me at [email protected].

Cheers!

IMG_1739 copy.jpg

IMG_1741 copy.jpg

I will take the mashtun if freight to Western Australia is decent.

brzt6060 said:
I will take the mashtun if freight to Western Australia is decent.
Quote from Fastway Couriers is $60. If you can find a cheaper quote I am happy to go with whoever. Weight is 5kg, Dimensions (cm) 51x38x38.

I'm Interested in the boil kettle. What would freight be for the kettle to 3818 drouin, vic

Cheers

brewmasterz said:
I'm Interested in the boil kettle. What would freight be for the kettle to 3818 drouin, vic

Cheers
Hi,
The quote I get from Fastway Couriers is $60.

Hi interested in the wort chiller. I am in Brisbane. Maybe i could pick up if near.

billyjay913 said:
Hi interested in the wort chiller. I am in Brisbane. Maybe i could pick up if near.
Hi, I live in Townsville.
Fastway Couriers to Brisbane is about $30.

Hmmmm yea I didn't realise that. Are you firm on the price?

brzt6060 said:
Hmmmm yea I didn't realise that. Are you firm on the price?
I am firm on the sale price. The mash tun is literally like new, and the cheapest I have seen with all my gear is $342 plus freight. My gear is not even 12 months old. I've attached a photo of the inside to show you that there is no discolouration at all.
If you can find a cheaper freight price, I am happy to go with whoever you find. I am in Townsville so that is where you would need to start the freight cost from.

IMG_1743 copy.jpg

Hi mate I'm interested in your heating element. Still available? Photo?

Latest posts

Back