All Grain Brewing Demonstration

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Casey

Reaction score
Doing an all grain brewing demonstration this Sunday starting at 10 am. I am not sure what style - that will depend on available yeast. I am also toying with the idea of using brew in a bag method. (Did a brew this way last Sunday and it only increased my ambivalence about the method, but that's another story). I am open to suggestions or requests on methods - but no triple decoctions.

The address is Blue Mountains Brewing Supplies, Shop 2, 7 - 9 St George's Cr, Faulconbridge NSW. (02) 4751-4292. St George's Cr runs off of the Great Western H'way with a set of traffic lights and a Shell servo on the corner. It is about a 45 minute drive from Parramatta.

Quite a few people have asked me about demonstrations at the St Marys shop. Unfortunately it is just not set up for brewing.

Pat

Absolute Homebrew

Doing an all grain brewing demonstration this Sunday starting at 10 am. I am not sure what style - that will depend on available yeast. I am also toying with the idea of using brew in a bag method. (Did a brew this way last Sunday and it only increased my ambivalence about the method, but that's another story). I am open to suggestions or requests on methods - but no triple decoctions.

The address is Blue Mountains Brewing Supplies, Shop 2, 7 - 9 St George's Cr, Faulconbridge NSW. (02) 4751-4292. St George's Cr runs off of the Great Western H'way with a set of traffic lights and a Shell servo on the corner. It is about a 45 minute drive from Parramatta.

Quite a few people have asked me about demonstrations at the St Marys shop. Unfortunately it is just not set up for brewing.

Pat

Absolute Homebrew

Hey Pat,

I'm keen to come along and have been waiting for you guys to do an AG brewing demo (since you suggested several months ago that you were going to run one). Can't make it with only a couple of days notice though. Any chance of re-scheduling it a week or so?

Cheers
OSF

Hey Pat,

I'm keen to come along and have been waiting for you guys to do an AG brewing demo (since you suggested several months ago that you were going to run one). Can't make it with only a couple of days notice though. Any chance of re-scheduling it a week or so?

Cheers
OSF

Already been advertised in the local newpaper for this Sunday. Next demo will be first Sunday in September.

Pat

Anyone doing an AG demo in brissy or nearby or just one I can come along and watch?

Anyone doing an AG demo in brissy or nearby or just one I can come along and watch?

Hi Sprungmonkey,

we'll be doing regular brew demos shortly at our shop in underwood. give us a call on 07 38412600 for further details.

cheers

ross
craftBrewer

Just getting this back on topic as it was a thread about Blue Mountains Brewing, I reckon Pat would only be able to improve his demo-days if he would turn off the fvcking flute music & put on the Continuous Call Team. Other than that, it is a great day out!
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back