AHBs biggest tight arse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was someone on here a few years ago that recycled his twist-top lids...

Those camp stoves are awsome. Thats what the TV chefs use when cooking outside.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Just take it outside and beat the shit out of it and re-use it
Nah, I'm too tight to waste energy going outside. I just clean the toilet paper on the wife's bathroom towel and re use it.

One of those camping stoves have me some (a lot) of burnt hair on the last brew day because the ******* clip that engages the cartridge ******* didn't do a good job.

Anyway. Burnt leg, arm and head hair later I'm back to using the really compact fold away stove heads that simply screw on top of the heavier round style gas bottles.

PS: Bribie, they sell double burner stoves that'd run off a normal LPG bottle but I suppose a man your age doesn't eat enough to justify the expense... ;)

Online Brewing Supplies said:
After reading some of this I wonder why I use my own toilet paper and shower water when there is a perfectly good public toilet/shower just 200m away in the park ?
I some times see old undies down there too, is that being to frugal ?
@ bribie, in India they use the gas off of shite to cook food, mate look at the savings !
Nev
About 10 years ago we lived in a 3 bed ensuite across the road from a park. SWMBO took up the main "bedroom" as a studio and my son set up his computer desk in a fairly big square foyer area that was the size of a small room but happened to be in front of the main toilet and bathroom. I'm a very private toilet person and there was nearly always somebody sitting just near both toilet doors. So for 2 years I would actually use the park facilities across the road, magazine under my arm etc. and a spare bog roll in case of depletion of council supplies B)

lukiferj said:
Its weird to see so many tight arses talking about underwear. Such an unnecessary item of clothing.
U said it. I haven't worn underpants since year 7-8, I wore boxers until year 10 and have been free balling ever since. Left year 12 in 2002.

Who the Fuk wears underwear anymore???

What a waste of comfort and money they are.

shaunous said:
U said it. I haven't worn underpants since year 7-8, I wore boxers until year 10 and have been free balling ever since. Left year 12 in 2002.

Who the Fuk wears underwear anymore???

What a waste of comfort and money they are.
hey look, we have something in common! Other than rugby games I haven't work dacks since I was about 10. So unnecessary.

Still using dad's old fermenter from April 1984

Also posted [topic='79580']here[/topic]

Liam_snorkel said:
hey look, we have something in common! Other than rugby games I haven't work dacks since I was about 10. So unnecessary.
That's pretty disgusting.

How many wears do you get out of a pair of jeans before washing?

Jerry said:
Lean 10 years.......
He's more of a 'pull out and feed the chickens' type of a guy these days, from what he tells me.

Kind of odd that he has chickens in his bedroom though.

Liam_snorkel said:
about a week
I'm a diesel mechanic, so I don't wear the same pants twice. Weekends I will when working around the farm, depending on how thick the layer of oil, grease, blood and cow shit is on them.

I remember my mum telling me if I didn't wear underpants I'd get a disease and the doctor would chop my penis off. She bought me undies for every Xmas until only a few years ago. What a woman.

Back