AHBs biggest tight arse

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spog said:
A 99 cent bucket with holes cut in it used as a fermenter dryer,
attachicon.gif
image.jpg.
What in the fuk is that Spog???

Im a tight arse on living things, but not hobbies, cars and farm stuff.

I'll buy the shittiest cheapest non tasting crap to eat, but i'll buy an expensive solar panel to run my electric fence to keep cattle in. Or i'll up the misso for buying our nephew a present he will never play with or remember, but i'l pay a storage fee on all my 1937 Chev parts.

Suppose u could call me selfish more than a tightarse, although this little bogan fuker I worked with in PNG used to up me all all the time and yell 'Your that tight your saving up to be jewish, Shaun u prick'

shaunous said:
What in the fuk is that Spog???
That's a bucket with aeration holes cut in it ,the fermenter is put in it upside down to drain,the holes allow ventilation but the bottom of the bucket collects the drain off.

I dont understand why though. Am I missing something, or are u being way to technical...

This may have something to do with the amount of beers i have drank and the wild phsy trance I am now listening to, but..???

I make cider from apple trees I grew from seeds I collected myself. Doesn't come much cheaper than that. I even make the potting mix from sand on my place.

I cannot compete with my inlaws.

- Will flick on the hot water switch 15 mins before a shower. Off when they're done.
- Turn off the microwave at the power switch to save money by not displaying the clock.
- Bought my wife a fan for Christmas when she was 12 - to keep her cool at night.
- Hotplates have died on their oven - used the grill element for heating saucepans.
- Store their clothes pegs inside so they don't get damaged by the weather.

This needs its own categoy:
- Wash CHUX washcloths in the washing machine to save money. The blue ones. They bought a pack 2 years ago, still on it.

Beat that, bitches.

Greg.L said:
I make cider from apple trees I grew from seeds I collected myself. Doesn't come much cheaper than that. I even make the potting mix from sand on my place.
Yeh but how many man hours and years did it take to grow the tree's???

We had a bloke at work who would scrape up the crumbs from the brake lathe to sell for scrap. And he kept all the offcuts from wiper inserts too.

Sell them for 14cents.

We have a boss here, a boss I might add, who is to tight to plug his own kettle in at home for his thermos, he waits in the morning in the cold untill the storeman shows up well after us to open the door in the smoko room and then he fills it up, then drinks his tea. fuk it annoys me.

TheWiggman said:
This needs its own categoy:
- Wash CHUX washcloths in the washing machine to save money. The blue ones. They bought a pack 2 years ago, still on it.

Beat that, bitches.
OK, that is truly fuked up.

U can buy 20m rolls for a coupla dollars.

I thought my outlaws were bad, jesus, u win this round.

TheWiggman said:
What the hell could you do with wiper insert cutoffs?
Took it all home for his scrap metal collection. You could drop a wheel weight and never hear it bounce.

shaunous said:
I dont understand why though. Am I missing something, or are u being way to technical...

This may have something to do with the amount of beers i have drank and the wild phsy trance I am now listening to, but..???
Had a few beers myself so I don't know what your on about, :) .

shaunous said:
Yeh but how many man hours and years did it take to grow the tree's???
Funnily enough the trees grow themselves, just took me a few minutes to plant each tree, 10 years drinking beer waiting for them to grow.

Greg.L said:
Funnily enough the trees grow themselves, just took me a few minutes to plant each tree, 10 years drinking beer waiting for them to grow.
Damn, u must be in a good area :)

Latest posts

Back