AHBs biggest Bargains. What have you scored?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently scored 40 Grolsch bottles for the price of handing 4 back full of my finest.

Some new seals and they are good as new...

I will be hunting down some more grolsch bottles, SO much more convenient to use especially when just for half a dozen or so of left overs after kegs are filled.

Seems that one of my best bargains was a pair of Andale 2-tap cobra (*edit: FLOODED) fonts and (Applied Beverage brand) S/S ice bank (or glycol) chiller with a few bits missing for $95 on eBay, not to mention the 2 Micromatic V-roto taps for $125 (linky).
And the 6-line brass gas splitter with check valves as a gift from MHB.

2.6kg keg king c02 bottle. Regulator and a keg coupler (haven't checked what type as I cornie)
$60...
Insert happy dance here...

1426204209214.jpg

Ek tap $15 off gumtree. Stoked, now just need 2 more!

Lucky to get 2 different brewing, stands from work before they got cut up and recycled. Gonna pass the tan one on and keep the stainless one

1427633905945.jpg

1427633942766.jpg

urn.jpg

26 litre urn, $40

New HLT, stoked the taps not welded in so I can put in a ball valve :kooi:

Went into local coles "supa Store" scored the mat for 50 cents and the weather station $1...
bought 2 mats and 4 stations in total

10x6of9.jpg

Picked this up for $40, stainless quick disconnects thrown in for free.
Gotta love it when you go to pick up something off gumtree and it turns out the bloke works for coke B)
20150507_162110.jpg

Latest posts

Back