Ahb Wiki

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi from Old Trafford, Angleterre. Great site and forum, except the articles for each of these wiki topics don't seem to be available. I just get a message saying 'Sorry we couldn't find that!' Is there some kind of Pom filter on them? I'm really eager to read them. Cheers!

Hi from Old Trafford, Angleterre. Great site and forum, except the articles for each of these wiki topics don't seem to be available. I just get a message saying 'Sorry we couldn't find that!' Is there some kind of Pom filter on them? I'm really eager to read them. Cheers!

Yeah there was a server forum update a while ago that broke them, then management changed,a fix is promised, like a cheque in the mail. Might happen next year or next century.

Cheers, Let's hope it gets sorted, I need some Aussie beer wisdom.

Well there you go, I've been on this forum for 5 years and didn't even know we had a Wiki :blink:

Can't you see the tumbleweeds rolling through, insert old west music..

Oh wikki, when will you return to us?

Awesome. Don't think ill be getting much sleep now though.... So much to read.

Cheers

Coalminer said:
Still some articles missing e.g. "Ross Method"
The Ross method is linked to in the balancing a draught system article, I thought it was always that way?

As on the old site. Thanks. When it's all working smoothly that would be a good place to put a new version of BIAB in Electric Urn, assuming pictures can be included.

So we need to follow the link in the discussion thread for the article?

At this stage, yes. The article is linked to in the first post of the discussion thread.

Latest posts

Back