Ahb T Shirts- I Will Be Organising A Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PnC - have you taken up Frankos generous offer to help with the design?
Cheers
Steve

Indeed, he will be coming up with a design shortly.

so how do we order?

daniel

Once everything's decided I will start a thread titled "AHB shirts place your orders now'. It will have shirt type, colour, design, postage info, shirt size measurements etc etc etc. I'm hoping to send in the order at the end of February or early March at the latest.

i`m in 4 a cpl of tee`s. All the better if Franko designs! Lets see what we are buying.

There will most likely be a poll between Franko's design and my original idea of having the AHB barrel design

Ah one thing more.... being that AHB is here for us all to enjoy, glean knowledge from etc, yet costing a bit to maintain, are these shirts going to give a buck or two to the establishment ? Look I know (or trust) that no-ones gonna make any money out of this (apart from the Tshirt manufacturer and the screenprinter), but it would be a great opportunity to throw a buck in Dane's direction for the upkeep.

No afilliation etc. Oh wait... total affiliation, Im a member here!

Yeah, it was one of the many reasons I set this buy up- first the site has done a lot, so organising some fundraising is always good. Second I've always wanted an AHB shirt, so I thought I might as well pull the finger out and take care of it myself. third is the fact that I've been the beneficiary of many bulk buys over the years, thought it was about time I did one myself.

There will most likely be a poll between Franko's design and my original idea of having the AHB barrel design

Yeah, it was one of the many reasons I set this buy up- first the site has done a lot, so organising some fundraising is always good. Second I've always wanted an AHB shirt, so I thought I might as well pull the finger out and take care of it myself. third is the fact that I've been the beneficiary of many bulk buys over the years, thought it was about time I did one myself.

Good to know that the original AHB "Barrel design" logo will be considered & perhaps part be of Franco's design?
As I have harped upon many times before ( :) ), a dark olive green background with the AHB logo prominant would be excellent (With of course, as someone suggested, "I'm Hopping Mad" in white to stand out from the olive green) & in keeping with this Forum's great character.
Of course, we can't always please everybody but I stand by the above suggestions that this is the way to go.

TP :beer:

im in for at least 1 polo and 1 tshirt.

i recon a large AHB " were hopping mad" logo on a tshirt is the way to go.
with the polo you obviously want something as bit more subdued as its a bit more dressy.

just my 2. I'll be getting a couple no matter what the design

:icon_offtopic:

Any time now somebody is going to regenerate that old "AHB Beer Glasses" thread that has died a thousand deaths? :rolleyes:
TP
TP... :angry:
Wasn't there a promise of a permanent ban for all who speak of the "unmentionable topic"?
That being stated, I couldn't possibly mention that I'm in for a "drinking vessel" purchase. B)

I have voted for my shirt. Bring on the designs and sizing.

yeah..........

Put me down for 1x XL polo and 1x XL T-Shirt

Love to see some sort of design though........

yeah..........

Put me down for 1x XL polo and 1x XL T-Shirt

Love to see some sort of design though........

I thought the polos were decided on and not t-shirts? Hence the reason for now choosing the colour in the colour poll thread?
Cheers
Steve

yes....... your probably right

thanks Steve for pointing that out

I thought the polos were decided on and not t-shirts? Hence the reason for now choosing the colour in the colour poll thread?
Cheers
Steve

Yeah, the vote was 100 to 50 (approx) for polos over tees, so it went that way- seems that people are willing to spend the extra $ for a polo.

yes....... your probably right

thanks Steve for pointing that out

This thread is mainly to see what the interest is- and it looks like the order will be for 100+ shirts, which would be nice. I encourage as many people as possible to get in for this, AHB merch buys aren't all that common.

P_&_C,

i would be interested in 2 (if it was t shirt and polo) otherwise 1. It would be good to see a 'draft' of the design if available on a shirt/demo and the material aswell.

cheers!

I have one

Rook
Rook
Is that a picture of the newest Geelong recruit???
She would go a bit harder than some off the softc*cks you have at the moment :p
Reg

Rook
Is that a picture of the newest Geelong recruit???
She would go a bit harder than some off the softc*cks you have at the moment :p
Reg

I forgot Bucks has a Premiership medallion. :D

Rook

G'day P&C,

(RE: Once everything's decided I will start a thread titled "AHB shirts place your orders now'. It will have shirt type, colour, design, postage info, shirt size measurements etc etc etc.)

When you start the order list, please put me down for one 3XL.

Cheers,

K

I would prefer it if you placed the order in the thread- this includes the people who have already replied- since then all orders are together on that one thread.

I would prefer it if you placed the order in the thread- this includes the people who have already replied- since then all orders are together on that one thread.

Hey P&C - for your own sanity, it might be best to start a new thread called 'confirmed orders' once the design and colour is settled on and we have measurements for chest size, etc.

I think there will be a lot of change to the list in this thread once that info is available.

That way you will have a nice clean thread like we get with case swaps... just an idea...

Brendo

Latest posts

Back