Ahb Polos- Place Your Orders Now!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peas_and_corn

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot mash that
Reaction score
Please note that if you have already mentioned your order in another thread, I would like you to repost it here to avoid confusion.

OK, the time has finally come for you to all place your orders. This buy needs to have at least 50 shirts in order to be successful, so please, buy a lot of them. Surely your neighbour is ugly and needs something to pretty up in? Anyways, the info is as follows-

Design

bottle-1.jpg

AHBgreen.jpg

Placing your order

When you place your order, please state the number of shirts, the size(s) you want, and the style of postage (standard, express or pick up). I cannot stress this enough, please make this simple for me to do.

Sizes

The measurement is HALF CHEST in cm (ie double it for round the chest, otherwise armpit to armpit.)
S - 52
M - 55
L - 58
XL - 62
2XL - 65
3XL - 71
5XL - 79

Cost

The shirts cost will be $24, with the margin donated to AHB.

Postage

I will be using a satchel, and there is the choice of standard postage (no tracking) or express postage (with tracking). I bought one and I can fit four L-XL shirts into one package. If they are smaller sizes I might get a fifth in.

For more than 1 shirt-
Standard postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $9.60. If I get more than 10, it will be $9.12

Express postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $10.90. If I get more than 10, it will be $10.35

For orders of 1 shirt-
Standard postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $5.50 if I get more than 10, it will be $5.25

Express postage (to anywhere in Australia)- $7.70 if I get more than 10, it will be $7.30

Ross has informed me that the tracking is only for when the packages get lost, they can find them (hopefully). They are not tracking numbers in the sense that we would know them.

There have been expressions of interest in bulk boxes of shirts. I am willing to accommodate this, BUT the following needs to be done-

1- I only want to work through one person. Those who want to organise a bulk box need to organise through PM how many you all want, and nominate one person to place the order in this thread. It will be that person I will deal with in regards to payment, postage etc etc. If a person in the box buy has already placed an order, please say so, so that I can take their name and order off the list.

2- Since these boxes are not a flat rate but are based on weight, I will require two payments- one for the shirts, then once they are sent, I will send the cost of sending the box.

I live in Highbury SA, so if you want to pick the shirts up from my place you can.

Ross (Craftbrewer) has offered to be a central pickup point for Qld orders- put 'Ross' down if you want that option

TheRook has volunteered to be a central pickup place for Melbourne- put 'Rook' if you want that option.

Payment

Direct deposit is what I would prefer I will send you the details later. I would like the payment in advance, because this is a large number of shirts I am buying.

I'll most likely keep taking orders until early March, which is when I'll organise payment.

Cheers,
Dave

Order me:

1x Small
1x Medium

Will pick up.

Cheers and top job.
Adam

hey can i just remind everyone that express post does not get tracked. i have lost loads of express post bags and get the same answer from Aust Post everytime - even tho they have a barcode sticker on them they are never ever tracked, unless its the platnium express post bags - or registred post.

I'll have :

1 Large - Standard Post - $24.

Keep it orderly for P&C its hard enough without searching the whole thread

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up
2. Kleiny 1xXL Standard Post
3. Fents 1xL Standard Post

That's odd... the bloke at the post office told me that you get a tracking number with the express satchels.

Thanks for doing this P&C.

Order me:
4 x XL - 62
plus registered express postage
Let me know when you want payment as I get paid monthly, mid month, which is a PITA if you want payment at the end of Feb or first 2 weeks of March. Just being honest.

Cheers

Chappo

Order me:
4 x XL - 62
Let me know when you want payment as I get paid monthly, mid month, which is a PITA if you want payment at the end of Feb or first 2 weeks of March. Just being honest.

Cheers

Chappo

Payment will most likely be early March, yeah. You can pay me earlier if you want, PM me and we'll work it all out :)

1 x XL ($24.00) - Standard Post ($5.50) = $29.50

Cheers fella
Steve

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up
4. Chappo 4xXL Registered Express
5. Peteoz77 1x2XL Standard Post
6. Steve 1xXL Standard Post
7. BribieG 1xXL Standard Post
8. Cortez The Killer 1xL Standard Post

Copy the list fellas

Cheers

Nice one kleiny, good to hear from ya - yep we should keep it neat, just quote this post, add ya name and remove the quote tags.

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up
4. Chappo 4xXL Express Post
5.Peteoz77 1x? 2xL Standard Post

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up

Copy the list fellas

Cheers

I edited the OP, but for those who miss it, Ross has offered to be a central pickup point for Qld buyers. If you would like to pick up from his place (and save money on postage in the process- though I don't guarantee you won't spend more than that on brew stuff while there!) then put 'Ross' as your postage option. If you've already put your order down and want to change it, make another post please :)

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up
9. Thunderchild 1x2xL Ross Post

Order me:
4 x XL - 62

Cheers

Chappo

OK, I've modded the OP, apparently the tracking number you get is to find the package if it gets lost, and no more. You can change your postage if you want, or have it stay the same.

Just for clarity, could everyone please avoid the use of 'x' as a multiplier? 1x2xL looks confusing (I presume it means 1 XXL?)

1. Adamt 1xS 1xM Pick up
9. Thunderchild 1x2xL Ross Post
10. Rook 1 X M Standard Post

I'll volunteer to be a pick up point in the CBD ( Melbourne )

Rook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back