Ahb Polo Buy - Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unterberg

Reaction score
I will probably only get 1 shirt and was wondering if anyone in Newy wants to save on postage and join in?
Apparently a satchet will fit 4 shirts...

Count me in, i will get back to you with size and number info later.

I think there will probably end up with more with more then 4 shirts in the newie area so we may need a box

Off'y

A large bulk send will amount to having a low postage cost per shirt when compared to if you bought them separately, so I quite encourage these bulk orders (it also means less work for me, less packages to address!)

A large bulk send will amount to having a low postage cost per shirt when compared to if you bought them separately, so I quite encourage these bulk orders (it also means less work for me, less packages to address!)
Thats what I was thinking...
Saves money and time!

I also think we will get a few together here and get a box.
Might all have to catch up and drink! :beer:

Where are you guys located so that we can figure out where to send the packet?

I am in Adamstown and am quite flexible.

Im in rutherford.

I dont have time to go chasing a shirt so will do what i do for my brewing supplies. Pay for it to turn up at the door.

Sorry P&C for the extra work but long hours all week and full weekends!

I have to book in 2 weeks in advance for a brew day!

Im in rutherford.

I dont have time to go chasing a shirt so will do what i do for my brewing supplies. Pay for it to turn up at the door.

Sorry P&C for the extra work but long hours all week and full weekends!

I have to book in 2 weeks in advance for a brew day!

...well, you were down for standard shipping anyway, so it's all good!

Unterberg as pick up point is fine with me.
Im not sure who else is in the Newcastle group except schooey, and he is not far from my place.
I live at Cardiff and work at the uni.

Suits me if Unterberg wants to take it on, I can pick up from him in Adamstown without a drama.

The only other person i can see in the newcastle group is loftboy, and he is just down the road too.
sounds like Unterberg is the pick up point then

Pickup from Unterberg @ Adamstown is fine with me.

Thats fine with me.
Finally get to meet some fellow AHBler here.

Back