AHB on Tapatalk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of the mobile layout either, just for keeping track of subscribed threads etc. It's easy on tapatalk.

The weird thing about the new ahb app is that it is exactly the same as tapatalk.

Kingy said:
I don't get ads on tapatalk?? Am I supposed to lol.
no but there are ads on the new AHB phone app (at least there is on android)

no but there are ads on the new AHB phone app (at least there is on android)

Well I won't be getting that anyway! I visit 4 forums from tapatalk and never had a problem. Better then using the main site I reckon. Great to use on the go.

I've switched back to taptatalk after the ads started popping up on AHB app.

How can i post photos again?
I updated tapatalk and cant post photos now!

Instead of using quick reply, press settings and then reply. Then you can hit settings again to attach a picture

bmarshall said:
How can i post photos again?I updated tapatalk and cant post photos now!
I think you need to upgrade to tapatalk pro. Tapatalk has screwed its users. I had a paid version, the latest upgrade was to the free version and I can't even see photos let alone upload. No option for a downgrade to my old version.

I logged out of and back into tapatalk to see if that would fix the image not showing problem and now I have lost ahb off my account and can't add it back.

I think you need to upgrade to tapatalk pro. Tapatalk has screwed its users. I had a paid version, the latest upgrade was to the free version and I can't even see photos let alone upload. No option for a downgrade to my old version.

I logged out of and back into tapatalk to see if that would fix the image not showing problem and now I have lost ahb off my account and can't add it back.

as stated, AHB isn't on tapatalk anymore

as stated, AHB isn't on tapatalk anymore

I am posting this reply on tapatalk right now?

I am posting this reply on tapatalk right now?

if you deleted tapatalk, and got it now, you wouldn't be able to find AHB. if you removed your AHB subscription on your current one and went searching for it, you wouldn't find it. hasn't been available since the AHB app was released

I sent a PM to austin asking him to comment a couple of days ago, he obviously hasn't done so. I think we can infer that this was something done deliberately by the admins.

As I said, understandable as the site needs to pay bills but some comment would have been good.

if you deleted tapatalk, and got it now, you wouldn't be able to find AHB. if you removed your AHB subscription on your current one and went searching for it, you wouldn't find it. hasn't been available since the AHB app was released

Note to self, don't mess with phone config. Sounds like more nails in the coffin of this forum to me.

punkin said:
Are there ads for proper pro members?
Yep.. Deleted the app because of it, asked if there wad going to be a non add version for pro members.. No response as yet..

Ed: android

amen to that brother

Exactly, and my point was that if tapatalk hadn't done a dodgy upgrade I would still be able to see ahb using tapatalk instead of losing the subscription.

Back