AHB on Tapatalk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey does anyone know how to "follow" a topic in either Tapatalk or the mobile version? I've never figured out how and that would make things a whole lot simpler. I literally get on the laptop just to "follow" topics.

Mardoo said:
Hey does anyone know how to "follow" a topic in either Tapatalk or the mobile version? I've never figured out how and that would make things a whole lot simpler. I literally get on the laptop just to "follow" topics.
tap the three dots in the top right and select "subscribe"

tap the three dots in the top right and select "subscribe"

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Three cheers!

Ive never used tapatalk but i thought id give it a go, its well worth it, espically when you phone loves closing off all your tabs/crashing and losing your posts.

Thanks admins for geting this working! :D :cheers:

new to android here. i can't seem to locate the ahb forum when searching for it on the app in my new phone. i'm sure there is something stupidly obvious i'm missing but can't find it under 'aussie home brewer' 'ahb' or anything.

any hints for a noob?

fletcher said:
new to android here. i can't seem to locate the ahb forum when searching for it on the app in my new phone. i'm sure there is something stupidly obvious i'm missing but can't find it under 'aussie home brewer' 'ahb' or anything.

any hints for a noob?
Try "aussiehomebrewer" (all one word)

For some reason it doesn't appear to be appearing anymore.

I have it on my tablet, but I went looking for it on my phone the other day and nothing comes up.

pedleyr said:
Try "aussiehomebrewer" (all one word)
just tried it but no luck. I have it working also ob my ipad fine; installed it a few weeks or so ago but still can't seem to see it as a forum to find on my new Samsung android phone

It's possible that the admins have disabled Taptalk access now that there is a dedicated app. If that is the case, I presume the reason would be that the dedicated app has ads whereas Tapatalk does not. Site needs to pay bills, ads facilitate that, etc.

The reason they give (if they even give one) would on the other hand be something generic about user experience being better.

Perhaps austin can give some insight?

some insight would be great because the mobile site is shit

Can't see any pictures after a tapatalk upgrade today on my android phone. Anyone else have similar issues or a fix.

i'm guessing AHB was removed from tapatalk because of the android app now. the android app is good but doesn't have all the features of when it was on tapatalk; namely 'participated' which i really liked.

fletcher said:
some insight would be great because the mobile site is shit
Really....how so.

I really like it. No adds and a nice layout. Only prob is when someone posts a youtube clip or big pic. Stuffs up the page width.

I preffer it over tapatalk

Back