AHB on Tapatalk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how long ago that upgrade was but my phone does it's auto update thing these days and I've still got it.

Fine on my iPad which was previously set up but can't find it on my phone which I didn't bother to do earlier

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Resurrecting an old topic but..

I've got Tapatalk installed and AHB was working fine in it a little while ago, not any more.

Anyone else having problems?

I'm on an android.

I have both on my phone as I follow a number of other forums. Perhaps AHB still works on generic Tapatalk because I also have the other forums on there, but it's definitely still working for me on AHB.

The AHB branded one works for me.

Can't find AHB on tapatalk anymore. That's annoying because I have to install two almost identical apps.

if you read the thread it hasn't been there for over 6 months.

Well, it's still a pain in the arse :)

I've just done an exhaustive search in Tapatalk and AHB no longer comes up. Perhaps it has been pulled :(
It's a pity because I'm a member of another 7 forums and I hate using the website versions on my iPhone.

aaaaaaaand I just read it was pulled months ago... nothing to see here, please move on...

Back