AHB on Tapatalk

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
Looks like Austin has done what Dane said wouldn't happen, personally I know little about it, I do know peeps have been asking for it for years...

Go Austin you good thing..

Now, about those articles ;)

Working foe me too. So I am liking using Tapatalk!!

Cheers,

Andrew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Posting from tapatalk.

One thing I can't work out is how to view all recent content. You can view 'participated' and 'unread', which is good, but once you've viewed a thread you have to try to find which sub-forum it was in to read it if you haven't posted in it. AHB has a lot of sub forums and threads are often posted in the incorrect one.

Liam_snorkel said:
Posting from tapatalk.

One thing I can't work out is how to view all recent content. You can view 'participated' and 'unread', which is good, but once you've viewed a thread you have to try to find which sub-forum it was in to read it if you haven't posted in it. AHB has a lot of sub forums and threads are often posted in the incorrect one.
Timeline.

I've not yet downloaded tap talk.

Are there any advantages to using tap talk than the mobile version of ahb?

Like it. Definitely like it. Heaps better than the mobile version.

Had a quick play around with tapatalk earlier and really liked it. Easy to pick up and great UI.

Hmmm, just realised how much of a tightwad I can be. Didn't install the tapatalk app because it costs 5 bucks.

Hmmm, just realised how much of a tightwad I can be. Didn't install the tapatalk app because it costs 5 bucks.

It's free!!!

practicalfool said:
It's free!!!
Really, when I searched this morning on the ipad it was 5 bucks. Didn't look much further than the first result though. Will have another look.

Cheers

Really, when I searched this morning on the ipad it was 5 bucks. Didn't look much further than the first result though. Will have another look.

Cheers

I went to the web page on the iphone and followed the link given.

Ok got it now. Anyone know what the difference between free tapatalk and HD for iPad or tapatalk pro

I've used the mobile version and really liked it. But now will in stall tap talk. Thanks for the feedback.

Please do not implement that ******* obnoxious popup asking anyone on a mobile device to install Tapatalk.

I prefer Tapatalk to the mobile site, though, so good move austin.

Back