Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what's happening?? Is it going to be orders for two or three different glasses, or an order for the winner??

If the former, I want 6 Cervoise, 6 Nonic

If the latter, 12 of whatever wins.

I'll go with the flow here, is there a timeline set as yet? Would love to bechugging on a few beers in the new glasses :)

Is there any hint on price yet, or did I miss it while skimming through the entire thread?

I'll take 6 cervoise and 6 nonic as well. Only 6 of the winner if we just with one style however...

peas_and_korn said:
snipped>
......................is killing me!
[post="92890"][/post]​

The best news I've had today :lol:

peas_and_korn said:
the suspense concerning these glasses is killing me!
[post="92890"][/post]​

No, it's more likely the caffeine. :wacko:

Warren -

Pete.

I think it's got more bump than a camel's car park. :lol:

We'll be bumping this to no avail for the next 5 years. :ph34r:

Vote 1. Nonics please. :super:

Warren -

These glasses were being discussed just before i left OZ for the UK a year ago. Are you all still waiting for them or can i put an order in now? Im coming back to Adelaide at the end of June so i should have plenty of time right?

Guys Dane is way too busy to worry about this , it seems obvious to me that someone needs to take this task on.
GMK did the stickers , now we have someone doing caps and subbies holders , someone else who shows so much interest in this should try organizing the glasses.

Perhaps a little less bumping and a bit more work would see us all drinking from AHB glasses.

Batz

I have just gone back through the thread, but apart from learning that the Nonic is the most popular style, has a decision been made as to the actual style, size and logo?

Maybe I overlooked a crucial post :blink:

M

If i can find a place to print on the glasses locally i would be more then happy to organise them. I have a local source of nonics to.

Now that's the closest we have had to action yet ! :beerbang:

Can anyone help out n00ch with someone to print glasses?

Batz

Or just a general idea on what places do it. I have had a look at a few printers website but really doesn't say anything about glass.

if any of your local Pubs or RSL's have their glasses printed you could ask them the best/cheapest place to go...?

Good idea Kong the local sailing club has printed glasses I might ring them!

Thats a good idea actually. Might drop in to a pub/club and find out where they get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back