Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My missus works for an RSL in Admin I'll get her to check it out but I wont be organising the actual glasses.

Cheers.

Alternatively you could approch a Promotional Products company to do/organise the job.

There are are heap of them in the yellow pages

short question...did Dane have a particular vendor in mind.

I thought that he had investigated and found the best deal.

A valid thought, anyway.

Seth :p

I read over the thread again and it seems he did. I have sent him a pm.

Cheers

Dane's first post from memory has the all the glasses available from the best company he found.
But if Nonic's are the chosen glass and nOOch can sort them cheaper... then i dont see a problem.

n00ch,

a quick 'fingers do the walking session' suggest the following

The Glass Image
281 Main Rd Cardiff NSW 2285
ph: (02) 4954 5723 Printers--Glass

Maybe worth a call.

Brent

Well i can source the glasses no problem but i can't track a place locally that does the printing. I have found 2 places that will do single colour prints (black or gold) on glasses but thats it...

Do we really need colour, it will make it cheaper one colour?

To put on the AHB logo onto the glasses, a method of making tranfers which are then applied and fired will need to be done. Most screen printers, glass printers don't so this.

Yeah thats exactly what they need to do. Apparently no one around Newcastle does it.

am said:
To put on the AHB logo onto the glasses, a method of making tranfers which are then applied and fired will need to be done. Most screen printers, glass printers don't so this.
[post="103551"][/post]​

My mate has a photo shop in Penrith. He has branched out into this type of thing. The website is under development, but a phone number is on there to get a quote. I just tried his mobile but went through to voicemail. If I can chat to him tonight I will post the prices.

http://www.bigcolourprints.com/

am said:
Alternatively you could approch a Promotional Products company to do/organise the job.

There are are heap of them in the yellow pages
[post="103498"][/post]​

Know of anyone that works for a 'Promotional Products' company am :rolleyes:

Doc

the hospitality store on parra rd in syd will put logos onto glasses. would need to get the actual logo & glass type to get a quote .... that means a decision, or at least narrow it down to 2 types.

Josh said:
My mate has a photo shop in Penrith. He has branched out into this type of thing. The website is under development, but a phone number is on there to get a quote. I just tried his mobile but went through to voicemail. If I can chat to him tonight I will post the prices.

http://www.bigcolourprints.com/
[post="103621"][/post]​

Turns out he can't do it.

Know of anyone that works for a 'Promotional Products' company am

hehehe :D I'm just pushing ppl in the right direction ;)

I'm going through the motions to see if I can do it before committing. Mainly a numbers thing, we are set-up to mainly work with large volume orders, and this job is looking at minimum quantities correct?

What would help though would be a .jpg of the final art as there has been a bit of confusion over who's art is being used. Will need this for pricing. The printing is done in spot colour not cmyk. So the less tonal art the better and cheaper.

More colours = more $$ in both set-ups and individual printing per glass.

It would also need to be supplied in .eps (if the job was to go ahead).

I will post back with details if I can do it etc etc.

Also the Nonic comes in 2 sizes, 285ml and 570ml. I assume everyone would prefer 570ml?

Edit: more details

am said:
What would help though would be a .jpg of the final art as there has been a bit of confusion over who's art is being used. Will need this for pricing.

[post="103668"][/post]​

My personal preference would be to just grab the logo off the top of the page here - But I guess it's down to Dane, to make that final decision...

cheers Ross...

Ross said:
am said:
What would help though would be a .jpg of the final art as there has been a bit of confusion over who's art is being used. Will need this for pricing.

[post="103668"][/post]​

My personal preference would be to just grab the logo off the top of the page here - But I guess it's down to Dane, to make that final decision...

cheers Ross...
[post="103671"][/post]​

Ditto

Batz

Batz said:
Ross said:
am said:

[post="103668"][/post]​

cheers Ross...
[post="103671"][/post]​

Ditto

Batz
[post="103679"][/post]​

Absolutely

I too would go for the logo at the top of the page.

If need be, I would be happy to ask friends and family to try and get the numbers up.

The glass shape wouldn't prevent me ordering.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back