Ahb Beer Glasses - Time To Decide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok Beer Shortlist - Vote!

• Cervoise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nonic

• Linz

• Weizen

• Conique

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently drinking otu of a James Squire glass and I reckong the monochrome look goes pretty good. If there's any of those designs floating around, I wouldn't mind seeing them.

TidalPete said:
Snow said:
Dane, have you considered getting a quote for etching the glasses? This can look really cool and I'm pretty sure it's not much dearer than printing, if at all.

Cheers - Snow
[post="103777"][/post]​

Snow,
Is that right?
I was thinking along those lines at the start of all these latest posts, but concluded that it may have been too pricy to consider. I for one would be willing to pay a little more for something different.
Certainly more classy & lasts forever (Or until the glass is dropped :ph34r: ).

:beer:
[post="103781"][/post]​

I recently recieved a beautifully etched decanter and tumbler set when I changed jobs. The work was done by a friends family business. Would you like me to get an estimate as to what a bulk etch would cost? BTW, the wife works in a club, and they are continually getting promotional glasses printed. I can get ther to find out what's the go there to if you reckon it is worth it....

M

as long as the glass is fine in the dishwasher

Hey all,

I'm relatively new here, and I'm keen to grab 1/2 a dozen glasses.

In addition, if you need any extra help with conversion of raster to vector logo artwork, I'm your guy - I've been doing this for quite a while using Adobe Illustrator CS2. Dane, if you would like some extra help with that - give me a PM! :)

cya
kieran

kieran said:
Hey all,

I'm relatively new here, and I'm keen to grab 1/2 a dozen glasses.

cya
kieran
[post="105288"][/post]​

Don't hold your breath :p :D

Bbatz

these would go great with the hats and tshirts.

If somebody knows where to get glasses printed, or etched, just pick a style of glass, and do it, like GMK has done with the caps & holders.
While we ask what style, size Etc. Etc., we will keep going around in circles.

Normell

Dane has recently moved again.
He now has room to cater for getting AHB glasses off the ground.
One lot of AHB merchandise at a time eh.
Stickers and Magnets done.
Hats and stubby holders now.
Probably glasses and shirts next.

Beers,
Doc

agree with that Dane is doing us all a great services with this site. as wee stu has stated we should all put a little back, so when i have some free money and pay pal up and runnig will be sending some through.

The glasses sound and look great!!!

I particularly like the Cervoise but Im more than happy to go with the Nonic.

I already have a six set of Cervoise Boags glasses and they seem to be the one that every one reaches for first when theyre pouring themselves a beer. I like them also for their appearance, but Im always cautious with them when we have a party. I usually remove them if I think of it because they are a little more fragile then the Nonic, or at least they appear to be.

Ill have a dozen of either one.

Great idea to have the AHB logo and perhaps the website address on the logo as well. Great stuff

Cheers
Boagesmalone

so is this glass situation dead???

i rekon id be grabing a set o' six if its going ahead (money permitting)

Glasses are the next tier of merchandise after the current round (hats and stubby holders).
So will be a wee way off yet.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:

Beers,
Doc
[post="120000"][/post]​

You can take the boy out of NZ, but you cant take the South Island speak out of the boy!

Guest Lurker said:
Doc said:

Beers,
Doc
[post="120000"][/post]​

You can take the boy out of NZ, but you cant take the South Island speak out of the boy!
[post="120025"][/post]​

Maybe just a little bit :p

Doc

18 months ago, on page 1 of this thread I posted that I was keen and would take a dozen. But that was 18 months ago, I got tired of waiting and have my own now, so I withdraw my request for a dozen glasses.

coolpresent2.jpg

Great work Simon! Simple, yet elegant.

That glass is empty!! :eek:

Nice work Simon. How easy was it to do those?

GL...

Too small, empty, don't like that style of glass, and it doesn't look anything like the AHB logo.

3 points for trying though.

Apart from that, nice job. Kustom beer vessels for your brewery. Now you'll have to keep an eye on them, to make sure that no-one steals them after drinking your beer, like they do at pubs (so I'm told).

Cheerz,
Seth out :p

bump...

now that the stubbie/glass coolers and hats have been finalised, can one of our experts start moving on the glasses?

Just one style initially. Then canvass interest for other styles. We'd need solid numbers...no tyre kickers. <_<

Looks like nonic was the popular choice (except at my house where Weizen is always the fave). ;)

I'm happy with dishwasher-proof silk-screen or etched glass.

Any experts wish to reply? :rolleyes:

Beerz
Seth :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back