AHB Articles: QLD Xmas-in-July 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incider wearing ugg boots and holding a balloon does not an inflatable sheep make. Bring back Baabra!

Er, why do we need a discussion topic for this Dave?????

It's Campbell's Fault...I'd been drinking his contribution to the swap..... :icon_drool2:

It was awesome........I checked out the wiki, then QABC results.......I assume it's the second place beer in the specialty category?

Anyway, very nice drop and I was a bit sideways after drinking it and may have inadvertently pressed the "discussion" button. :ph34r:

My bad.....

PB

It's Campbell's Fault...I'd been drinking his contribution to the swap..... :icon_drool2:

It was awesome........I checked out the wiki, then QABC results.......I assume it's the second place beer in the specialty category?

Anyway, very nice drop and I was a bit sideways after drinking it and may have inadvertently pressed the "discussion" button. :ph34r:

My bad.....

PB

:lol:
Just as well you don't work in a missile silo in Ohio.
It really deserved the second place, good score as well :icon_cheers: .
Good luck at the nationals Campbell.

Incider wearing ugg boots and holding a balloon does not an inflatable sheep make. Bring back Baabra!

Baa Bra will be there! :icon_drunk:

My bad.....

PB

Yes, that was the one. It really hits the spot. Shame I've only got 3 bottles left but I do have some RUM-soaked oak chips ready for the next batch. :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back