Age Articles On Craftbrewing

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Chimera,

We finally opened our doors last night (2 Brothers Brewery). Admittedly we've struggled to get our arms around everything all at once (including website development) - our main focus has been getting beer into the brite tank ... then over the bar.

We're open the next couple of nights:
Thursday 20th - 4 pm to 10 pm
Friday 21st - 12:30pm to 10 pm

Come down and tip a couple back if you have time.

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome to AHB.

Can you post the address of the new brewery as I might be up for a couple after some last min xmas shopping with the masses. :(

Good luck with it all.

- Luke

Yes Doc, it is not so much about the process as that part of it doesnt significantly change BUT it is all about the people, the lifestyle, the food, the journey, the mission, the passion, the stories, the trials, tha failures and triumphs!!! God damn it I'm going to go out and pitch it again!

American beer has just gone into my xmas stocking list!

Just caught up with this thread Merc, so funny. Methinks you may have been a little tired and emotional :beerbang: when you posted your PP style post :D

How bout that, a brother brewer, a famous face, an actor, who was just carrying on like one a the guys, well done.

I think we (the brewers, home, craft, commercial) are so lucky to count Paul as one of our own. He has shown in the past that he is passionate about good food and good beer. If there is ever going to be any sort of a chance of a serious Australian TV series based around Australian beer and breweries Paul is our one shining hope.

Brewers - Here's to Paul :beer:

Anyone seen the BBC series Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure? I really like the style; Wine snob Oz Clarke and scruffy petrol-head James May (from Top Gear) travel around France and then the US tasting wines, talking to winemakers, all that sort of thing. Very entertaining. Sadly, beer enthusiast James turns into a wine snob too...

A similar format covering craft beer in Australia and featuring the enthusiast/host Merc and the expert/host, I don't know, Luke Scott perhaps, would be absolute tv beer goggle candy. I'd even subscribe to cable for that alone.

Just caught up with this thread Merc, so funny. Methinks you may have been a little tired and emotional :beerbang: when you posted your PP style post :D

How bout that, a brother brewer, a famous face, an actor, who was just carrying on like one a the guys, well done.

I think we (the brewers, home, craft, commercial) are so lucky to count Paul as one of our own. He has shown in the past that he is passionate about good food and good beer. If there is ever going to be any sort of a chance of a serious Australian TV series based around Australian beer and breweries Paul is our one shining hope.

Brewers - Here's to Paul :beer:

aw shucks Screwtop :rolleyes:

Tired and emotional??? well I am in the arts! Being beer and food are passions of mine I will certainly keep on chipping away at a series on beer, micros, food and brewers etc but I make no promises as I already know how hard this nut is to crack.

I reckon I will be down to Two Bros today for a quiet one but need the address!

Yeah I have seen that wine show and agree it was very enjoyable to watch the conflict and chemistry between the two and learn a bit about wines. For some reason though I never felt so connected to it that it became must watch viewing - perhaps it was the snob part of it that turned me off a little bit?

Keep on pitching the beer show Merc. Badger them enough and they'll give you the go ahead just to shut you up. :)

mmmm snails
The lack of rain over the last..good god has it really been 11 years??..has drastically curtailed my snail eating experiences. For those of you who have never had the satisfaction of actually eating your own home harvested snails I am happy to supply full instructions but I digress from the thread....
K

As someone partial to the odd plat d'escargots, I must know more...including the right beer to accompany these little delicacies.

Back