• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag System And Other Equipment For Sale (s.a)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have had another 2.6kg Keg King come to hand. It still has some gas in it but I am not sure how much.
Looking at $130

Also have a brand new Temp Mate still in the box $50

Yep its a shame but another up and coming brewer has a good start :super:

A great set up for sure. Is Woody gone from AHB?
I spoke to him a few times via email when trying to get some info on setting up my brewery.
I'm sure some great beers will be coming from this set up. I wish I had of had the funds to do beerbelly vessels when setting up mine.

DSCF0349.jpg

Nasa Burner with Reg $50

DSCF0350.jpg

In as new condition 60ltr fermenters $30 each

I will be in the Adelaide area this Saturday 30/6 If anyone is interested I can meet at a place relevant to my travel route. Via Northern Express Way, Tapleys Hill Road, Brighton Rd, Hallet Cove.

BYB

I think he means the return dish.

It is supposed to stop the grain bed being disturbed when recirculating/sparging.

If kezza doesn't take the Nasa burner and reg, I will - your inbox is full so no PMs - suggests it probably is sold... Cheers. Best of luck.

After much consideration I have decided to sell off my heat exchange. Not that I still don't use one but this is now surplus to my needs.
Dimensions are as follows, they are approximate.
Overall height 550mm
Diameter of cylinder 150mm
Copper coil 6.5mtrs
Element 2kw
Weight 7.5kg

This is a very well built and compact unit. The white tube has an air stone attached so as to create movement of the heated water for better temp control. A thermo well is in place. All Stainless Steel. Camlocs are the standard 1/2" or what ever that may be in metric. As a note to any Victorian brewer, I will be in the Apollo Bay area next week. Will post but not sure of the cost.

Asking price $300.

Cheers
BYB

DSCF0438.JPG

DSCF0434.JPG

2 tap font
2 DA Taps
Fosters tap
2 bar mats
Snap locks
Drip tray
Service kits
John Guest fittings
Spare Tap parts

DSC02155.jpg

Best offer around $280

BYB

2 tap font
2 DA Taps
Fosters tap
2 bar mats
Snap locks
Drip tray
Service kits
John Guest fittings
Spare Tap parts

View attachment 58121

Best offer around $280

BYB

Its a longshot but id take the 5 plastic fermenters off your hands if you were ever in the melbourne metro area. As i said, a longshot!
Was just looking for 30 & 60 litre barrels today at a more reasonable price than most brew shops sell them for. Not easy to find though.

Its a longshot but id take the 5 plastic fermenters off your hands if you were ever in the melbourne metro area. As i said, a longshot!
Was just looking for 30 & 60 litre barrels today at a more reasonable price than most brew shops sell them for. Not easy to find though.

My fault on this one, the only items left to sell are the items pictured in my last post along with the herms. If you are looking for fermenters I did buy a pallet of fermenters in a bulk buy from Melbourne a couple years back. Cheapest option because of the freight costs. Will see if I can chase up the name for you.

Crown Concepts in Cheltenham have 60L jobs for $30 or so and they offer 30L ones for $12 or thereabouts.

Latest posts

Back