• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag System And Other Equipment For Sale (s.a)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crown Concepts in Cheltenham have 60L jobs for $30 or so and they offer 30L ones for $12 or thereabouts.

Hi Bullsneck
That's the news I have been hoping to hear, thanks a lot. Brew shop prices for these is outrageous. I couldn't see them on the website catalog though so will call today. Are they of a similar design to the 60 litre ones pictured on this thread?I have seen various used olive barrels which are around 200 litres and appear to have no bung. There is also an ebay seller in NSW with 60 litre size for $25, but postage to Melbourne is almost $17 per barrel which still works out cheaper than brew shops but not much. Did you see them there recently at Crown Concepts?

Hi Bullsneck
That's the news I have been hoping to hear, thanks a lot. Brew shop prices for these is outrageous. I couldn't see them on the website catalog though so will call today. Are they of a similar design to the 60 litre ones pictured on this thread?I have seen various used olive barrels which are around 200 litres and appear to have no bung. There is also an ebay seller in NSW with 60 litre size for $25, but postage to Melbourne is almost $17 per barrel which still works out cheaper than brew shops but not much. Did you see them there recently at Crown Concepts?

They were the same as the ones pictured.

BYB

Back