• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ag Setup - Mash Tun, Grain, Crusher And Kettle.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedler08

Reaction score
Hi all,

i was soooo keen to get into AG brewing but life just doesn't seem to allow the time and the moment. Unfortunately it's all been used once so virtually everything is brand new. The one brew i did manage to find the time for worked perfectly... still drinking it!!! :p

Very regrettable sale just wrong time for me and the AG.

Barley Crusher - (used once)
Kettle - 50l keg hole cut in top - no tap
Mash tun - 50l Eski - homemade with copper tubing
Grains - approx 35kg Joe White Pale Malt
- approx 1kg Pilsner
- approx 4kg chocolate

Please note all grains are uncracked. Everything works well!

We are in Whyalla SA. $500 ONO plus courier/postage costs.
Will post photos soon! Ph 0408835412 / 0405445275 with any queries
Also will post on ebay in a week if no interest here. Thanks :rolleyes:

How much do you want for the crusher and do you have any piccys..

Hi,

just tried uploading pics but they're too large. Camera batteries flat and everything going pear shaped.. can email them to you if this helps. Was hoping to sell the lot together at this stage.

Hi,
have no idea on postage costs. I see you are in Hervey Bay... nice spot!
Do you have a cap on what postage you are willing to pay... meaning it might be quite costly! Can email you photos if intersted. Have downloaded them too large for this post.

cheers

Private message. Check the left hand side of the screen (top corner). If it says you have 1 private message, click on it and you'll go to your PM inbox.

You need to put prices on your items, surely it not a secret.

Prices and someone will say sold! Why all the undercover stuff, happens a lot lately.

Batz

I think he was hoping to sell the lot at $500 or nearest offer which is specified in the first post.

I will buy the mill subject to price !
Let me know if you are prepared to seperate.

You need to put prices on your items, surely it not a secret.

Prices and someone will say sold! Why all the undercover stuff, happens a lot lately.

Batz

Ah... have another read...nothing undercover...turn the lights off batz!

Ah... have another read...nothing undercover...turn the lights off batz!

OK sorry it's sell the lot as a deal or nothing.

Humble apologies, in the shit everywhere atm

Batz :(

OK sorry it's sell the lot as a deal or nothing.

Humble apologies, in the shit everywhere atm

Batz :(

NO worries batz... chin up! Will take offers on things if noone keen to take the lot!

Erm...I'd strongly advise against posting your mobile phone number in a public forum. ID thieves and spammers love that kinda thing. Perhaps send a PM to one of the moderators asking them to change it for you (this, by the way, is yet another reason why the half hour editing window is ridiculous).

Erm...I'd strongly advise against posting your mobile phone number in a public forum. ID thieves and spammers love that kinda thing. Perhaps send a PM to one of the moderators asking them to change it for you (this, by the way, is yet another reason why the half hour editing window is ridiculous).

cheers... didn't even think of that. How do i contact the moderators?

Latest posts

Back