Ag Brewing Kills

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to read about your goat's unexpected demise...at least you probably won't have to worry about other family members queueing up to drink your beer!!

Cheers,
TL

TL,

:lol: :lol:

On another note I hope Yirros is OK!!

Cheers

If only you had waited until 2day to sacrifice the goat 6/6/06.It would have had much more significance!

I was thinking about this earlier and was going to ask if the remaining sugars in the grain could have started to firment in its belly.

oooooooo nasty.

a work mate and i were having a laugh about hte wind you get if you eat sweets and drink couldy beer.

wont be eating grain in any hurry though :)

cheers

Memo to Barfridge -

If Goat is coming on Saturday, keep him away from the spent grain, I aint diggin a hole that big to bury the bugger.

Chris, just wanted you to know that even though Casper has been gone for over 3 years now he is not forgotten. Hope it isn't too irreverent but I had to put a link to your first post above in the Funniest Posts thread ;)

Has the rest of the family forgiven you yet?

:icon_cheers:
Pat

Poor goat, I've tried my grains on several species of wildlife around here but no takers. It's interesting to see the members then who are still very active but I note that TroughLolly hasn't been on for a couple of months, :( hope the guy is ok, any Canberrians in touch with him at all ?

Chris, just wanted you to know that even though Casper has been gone for over 3 years now he is not forgotten. Hope it isn't too irreverent but I had to put a link to your first post above in the Funniest Posts thread ;)

Has the rest of the family forgiven you yet?

:icon_cheers:
Pat
Hi Pat,
I think Casper would approve of the reminder.
Casper belonged to a friend before me and he had the goat tethered onto a star picket with a long length of chain, which the goat would then tangle around every thing.
My friend one-day went to untangle the chain and got between the goat and the star picket. This was the opportunity that Casper had been waiting for.
Casper quickly looped around him, bringing the chain at high speed with him and the chain hit my mate behind the knees dropping him to the ground.
Imagine the surprised look on the family in the passing car when they saw a large grown man on all fours being butted in the arse by a 60 kg goat.
We live in a small place and the word had got around pretty quickly about some bizarre practices occurring on the edge of town.

Ah Casper, smelly but memorable.

Chris

so basically the maker of Shaun the Sheep modelled their goat on casper! poor goat

...This was the opportunity that Casper had been waiting for....

...Imagine the surprised look on the family in the passing car when they saw a large grown man on all fours being butted in the arse by a 60 kg goat.

Long live Casper and the memories. That story made me smile!

Have you got a replacement Goat yet?

Long live Casper and the memories. That story made me smile!

Have you got a replacement Goat yet?
Nah we moved house and I got some cows, pigs and chooks instead who all appreciate spent grain alittle more than poor Casper.

Cheers
Chris

I'm surprised no body threw the dead goat into their brewing cider!

Back