AFL Supercoach 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nibbo

Reaction score
Who's super coaching this year?
I'm just looking at my blank digital oval and thought I'd see who else sucks at this...
It's worse this year for me as I don't buy newspapers any more. I used to read a paper everyday.
I might set up a AHB league and see who joins in.
Okie doakie...the league name and codes below. Just add yourself and go for it.

AHB (683516)

Who's in for this? I'm down!

Edit: I just joined the league and there's just the two of us in there so far so jump on in guys. A friendly AHB league will be good!

Up to everyone, but we can either have a simple league where it's done for the enjoyment of it or we can put some beers on the line. I lost a wager with Spacecapsule last year on round 10 or 12 when we played each other just to make it interesting.
The draft version of supercoach sounds interesting where...well there's a draft rather just picking your team but I'm not sure exactly how it goes. I think you need everyone online at the same time to do it.
What's everyone's thoughts?
Maybe your best beers to the winner and your worst/strangest beers to the wooden spooner...
I'm happy whichever way people want to go....just throwing out suggestions...

10 days and 8 hours to go. We have seven teams in so far and eleven spots waiting to be filled.
Don't be shy...

Im in. If it stays this way I have a fair chance of getting in the top 8.

I'll give it a crack

JB Brew. 5 spots left.

I'm in. NFI what I'm doing but we'll see.

Good job people...leagues full.

I'm "Team GoofyFoot" so everyone knows...

Good luck to all

Should we all put up a couple of bottles of our finest to keep it interesting?

Oops just read the above post

If we all put in 3 bottles the pool would be 54 bottles

24 to the winner
12 runner up
6 losing semi
6 highest end of year score

I'm up for that! I'm in as Squint Vision from memory

Alrighty, I better try then :unsure:

Hows everyone fairing?
Big changes at Team GoofyFoot with Ablett being brought in as well as Cripps from the coasters. Boak and Dixon are out and will probably hit a career peak of form and fitness now.
Still waiting for Jack Steven to come back from injury and Taylor Hunt to return from suspension and hoping Gary Rohan will start producing some pre injury form.
All in all we suck hard...

Back