Adelaide Mash Brewers Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually that was a view I did not take at the time. I felt quite insecure :( looking around to find that we were the only ones from S.A exhibiting our beer. (well what I am aware of) When a club from W.A can get its shit together and takes out the club award for the best exhibition on club night, that says something. Speaking for myself, it did cost us a few dollars out of both our pockets to get our beer across the border.Aussie Post are not the cheapest. The conference was a big affair and the oppurtunity was to great to not get some of our wares over there.

BYB

Bugger, I wish I'd known about this. I drove over and had plenty of room, maybe I can help out next year or when ever the next one is.

H.

Bugger, I wish I'd known about this. I drove over and had plenty of room, maybe I can help out next year or when ever the next one is.

H.

Hold the phone now you tell us :eek: Did I meet you there? Everything is slowly starting to come back to me ;)

BYB

I've been trawling my way through the old posts (new member here) and only just found this thread (just in time too I guess). I'm definitely interested in this new club - I'm a member of the Adelaide Wine & Beer Club and the Wine Guild, two very different clubs for the same topic. Also still participate with the Stein Club at Uni... I reckon if I join one more alcohol club I get a free membership to AA, so bring it on!

There's nothing wrong with another club with a specific interest - another beer & wine club would have trouble competing for members' time, but a very specific club can pique the interest of certain members. This may even thwart my plans to nudge AWBC back in the direction of beer.

I will see if I can make the meeting Saturday. Any excuse for the Wheaty is a good one. Either way, count me in for future discussion.

Cheers! :icon_cheers:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make as work has managed to get it's self in the way. Wayne will get proceedings going. One thing we want to get started is a BJCP study group. I did the BJCP thing a while ago and am certified. I'm wiling to help a study group get going and run the exam etc if we do get a group together. If you are interested make sure you let Wayne know and I will get in touch in the very near future.

I really wish I could make it but I'm sure you will have a fine time without me. I should be back in town by about five so if anyone is still there I may make my way down.

What time on Saturday Again.

I am definitely interested in the BJCP Study Group...

Wayne - So if I can't make it Sat - please put my name down.

Kenny: About 1500 hours - according to the OP.

I still think that I should be able to make it, despite being told that I am " a required attendee" at another location at 7:00 PM.

Before I say Yay or Nay to it, What's involved in the whole BJCP thing?

Himzo.

Latest posts

Back