Adelaide Beir Shope

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks a great range of beers... But:

- Minimum order of 4.5L of beer? Ouch.
- Why have an Adelaide Bier Shop if you have to purchase online and get things freighted?

They have a FAQ including the question about a visitable retail shop, link is broken though so I'd guess not.

They have a FAQ including the question about a visitable retail shop, link is broken though so I'd guess not.

It would appear (using Firefox/xp) not one of the links on the FAQ page works... niiiiiiice!

It would appear (using Firefox/xp) not one of the links on the FAQ page works... niiiiiiice!
it works, they haven't created and FAQ answers yet...

incidentally, i hope i can pick up orders. seems rather stupid to get a courier to deliver from my neighboring suburb...

Coopers stout is listed as 5.1% abv.

Since when has it been that weak?

Last time i checked it was 6.3% abv.

Thought the point of this place was to sell beer that Dan Murphys doesnt......

Looks like the FAQ is getting updated bit by bit. No news on whether pickup is available yet.

The range is a good start, but there's a fair bit there that can be found at Dan Murphy's/1st Choice. I would also like to see a more complete range from the SA micros, but I assume that will happen in due course.

In fairness, it does look like they are just setting up....
however, I agree that DM or 1st choice has at least as much (if not better) range atm. Absolutely agree that they need some SA Micro on there. If they are advertising via their very name that they are SA, they should really attempt, at least in my (case swap beer befuddled brain) opinion push the locality a bit.
And when I went to the English section, I huddled in a corner, crying, feeling very girlish, mumbling the lyrics to Life In A Northern Town, over, and over. I had to put on my Miners hardhat to remind me that I have testicles.....Ummm....too 'trendy', not classic English. The kind of stuff that Al Murray would poke fun at. (im(humble)o)

Latest posts

Back