Adelaide 2007 Malt Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prices will be the same as last year.

Darren

That's the best news I've heard in a long time :)

Incentive enough even to get me brewing again. I put my very last bottles into ANAWBS this year :( ,

Need to freshen up my grain supplies too - I'll be in touch after I've got my inventory done.

When do you need orders by?

1x weyermann light wheat
1x weyermann dark wheat
1x Barret Burston wheat

thanks Darren.

Nice - will review and get back to ya Darren :unsure:

Cheers
JSB

Hey Stu,

When ever you ar ready. Within the month I would say.

cheers

Darren

Perfect timing. I was just talking about this with Phil at Grumpy's a week or so ago.

Put me down for:

1x 25kg bag of BB Ale malt
1x 25kg of Pilsner

I'll keep a close eye on this thread also for those wanting to split bags of specialties as well.

Great stuff!!

AMac

Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner
Weyermann Light Munich
Weyermann Pale Wheat
Maris Otter

Thanks

we have 3 Adelaide AHBers keen for 5kgs of melanoidin each.
we need 2x more....

we need 2x more....

put my name on some - for now at least - need to double check the store when i get home

Looking to split a bag of wey munich 2 perfer some one north of cbd

we need 2x more....
I need about half of that. If anyone else wants 2.5 I will take one 5kg lot and split with them.

I'am just wondering what on earth the brewers getting 5kg of melanoidin are doing with it :unsure: thats a hell of a lot of a malt in which the max in batch I could imagine using is only 5% and it only goes in very very few styles.
Get the real stuff for those styles anyway weyermann munich :super:

You crazy crazy brewers. :icon_vomit:

Just teasing
Jayse

I'am just wondering what on earth the brewers getting 5kg of melanoidin are doing with it :unsure: thats a hell of a lot of a malt in which the max in batch I could imagine using is only 5% and it only goes in very very few styles.

You know me Jayse, I can never get enough of malts I'll never, ever use :wacko:

Hey guys,

Malt bulk buy time again.

prices will be the same as last year.

cheers

Darren

Still new to AG. System nearly done. I am interested in a bag or two of something. Hope this thread does not close to soon. I hope to brew my first few AG's in the style of JS Golden Ale or anything that uses Cascade and Amarillo. Any suggestion?

BYB

Still new to AG. System nearly done. I am interested in a bag or two of something. Hope this thread does not close to soon. I hope to brew my first few AG's in the style of JS Golden Ale or anything that uses Cascade and Amarillo. Any suggestion?

BYB

The base malt you'd be looking at getting would be barret burstons ale malt for your sacks of grain, awesome stuff.
You'll also want around 10-20% wheat malt in such beers also and a small portion of crystal.

Latest posts

Back