Abstrakt Ab:02 - Shared Case - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhaldane

Reaction score
Anyone interested in going in for a case of Abstrakt AB:02?

Freight is pretty hefty at 35 pounds which makes is expensive to buy just three bottles, but for a case it works out to $18 - $19 a bottle.

I'm in Sydney inner west and work in the CBD for pickups.

http://www.abstrakt.com/product/ab02

If so, let me know how many bottles you'd like.

Very tempted. Are you just getting the AB:02? Or will you get some AB:01 as well?

Apparently it's brewed by Brewdog!

That's right, it's a Brewdog spinoff. I actually placed the order last night because I thought it might sell out overnight, only for AB:02 (I already had AB:01). I bought a couple of extra bottles if you are interested?

It worked out to be $18 per bottle including shipping, but I realised this morning that customs will charge some import duty, but I haven't figured out how much that will be yet, hopefully not much.

I'd be interested.. if you have to spare
PM sent

I wouldn't mind one or two if you have any spares remaining.
PM sent.

You never know. You may get lucky with the duty. If the amount if small enough, it isn't worth the officer's time billing you for the duty.

That's right, it's a Brewdog spinoff. I actually placed the order last night because I thought it might sell out overnight, only for AB:02 (I already had AB:01). I bought a couple of extra bottles if you are interested?

It worked out to be $18 per bottle including shipping, but I realised this morning that customs will charge some import duty, but I haven't figured out how much that will be yet, hopefully not much.

All gone, thanks for the responses. I'll try to post a few days before the abstrakt release next time.

Latest posts

Back