AABC 2013 Results on Twitter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbilbrough

Reaction score
Hi All,

If you are interested in keeping up to date on the results of AABC 2013 as they are announced, follow @canberrabrewers and #AABC2013 on Twitter for live updates.

Cheers,
Billy

Any feedback on this? Were people watching?

Not a huge response on twitter, just half a doz re-tweets, so just want to gauge whether it's worth trying next year.

Much appreciated here. Thanks to all involved.

Thanks, I realise not everyone is on Twitter, but it seemed to be the best way to get the results out quickly and simply.

Might look at creating a couple of direct links to the feed next year so people can find/watch easier next year.

But hopefully everyone will be at the conference, so won't need to watch online! :p

Kodos said:
Thanks, I realise not everyone is on Twitter, but it seemed to be the best way to get the results out quickly and simply.

Might look at creating a couple of direct links to the feed next year so people can find/watch easier next year.

But hopefully everyone will be at the conference, so won't need to watch online! :p
I think it was a great idea, & would be a good way for those who weren't there to feel like they were still part of the action.

Maybe not many home-brew Twitter users yet, but that will no doubt change with time.

Great work guys.

Latest posts

Back