A nice little brew-day vid

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

droid

somewhere on the slippery slope with a beer in han
Reaction score
Had some guys come over on the weekend to participate in a brew-day and see what happens, at least, what happens at my place!
One has plans to get something happening in the future, which is cool.
All nice blokes and we had a good day! Huge thanks to Adam Wisby for taking a heap of footage with his DLSR/video thingy.

https://vimeo.com/172558953

it actually is partially in view out on the driveway, when the kids are in the background
and it's housing the brew now
DSC_0308.JPG

Seems that my vessel does not seal as well as yours.
Yet to make foam in my blow-off growler...
But, as long as filth does not get in against head pressure, we're good. 60l of Altbier in mine now - maiden outing.

Good video and yes, seriously shiny stuff! You must also be in the hobby to save money!

So well put together. Brilliant videography and editing. Loved the rolling soundtrack.

American Brown that isn't...it has Euro bittering hops, no Crystal, maybe too much choc, 2 decoctions, NZ Stricklebract thrown in @ 0
The jars did not represent the ratio, which you can see when some grain is pulled out for a decoction. I'm personally dubious about the choc flavor in choc vs the roasty flavor but ah well, it's beer!

Back