A New Brew Club In The Hunter Valley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What?!?
Daniel, you are about to start AG brewing, and have a chance to chat with some of the best brewers in the area, and you are going to stay at home for PIZZA? Priorities, man! Actually, pizza is pretty good, but I have a feeling most of the meetings will be held on a friday night, so maybe it will pay to change pizza night? Either way, I look forward to meeting you at some of the meetings soon (but if you are the Daniel that was hanging at MHB's tent at B+T then you already have chatted to the best brewers in the area, and clearly have your priorities straight!).
I will be doing my very best to get to the meeting, even prolonging my work week in Newy to make sure I can be there. Looking forward to meeting some new faces, and getting advice off some great brewers.
All the best
Trent
EDIT sp

Thanks for rubbing it in. I was not the Daniel from B&T but wished I was.

daniel

On the flyer, what is the go with dinner?

Are you after numbers to make a group booking for the restaurant?

Alf

On the flyer, what is the go with dinner?

Are you after numbers to make a group booking for the restaurant?

Alf

Hi Alf,

The kitchen just needs to know approximate numbers so that they can ensure sufficient food and staff to handle the hungry hordes.

Dave

This sounds great! Thanks to the organisers for kicking it off. Look forward to meeting everyone, and to brewing better beer...

Any takers for dinner? I'm in-the food there is pretty good.

Alfie

Yeh,

At this stage I should be hanging around for dinner.

Fear_n_Loath.

I'm not strictly in the Hunter, but I'm interested, as there is nothing like this closer to Port Mac, other than the looser HAG arrangement.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to this meeting.
However, I'll keep tabs on this, and hope to be able to make it to a future meeting.

yes, I'm very interested in this myself. Will be trying to there on time.

I'm going to be staying on for dinner too... I think there maybe one or two others that I know of that will be too, but haven't posted.

This all sounds pretty good and I would love to be a part of it.
Except I work in Sydney and there is no chance of me getting
to a meeting on a Friday night. I will keep an eye on developments
and hopefully there will be a meeting that I can actually attend.

ill be looking for a feed alfie but as i said wont be there till about 8

Cheers Adam

Seeing as you made the first meeting so close to home, count me in :icon_drunk:

I'll try & hang around for a meal as well.

Sounds like there will be a good turn up on friday

Wasn't originally planning on dinner but you talked me into it... Count me in!

I generally don't get out of work till closer to 6pm and am coming straight from work which is near Nelson Bay so I might be a bit late. I'll try and get away as quick as I can though. Don't want to miss the fun.

See you all on Friday,

Shawn.

Dinner sounds like a plan..... better than a Mac attack on the way home!

Will send the email now.

Will be good to finally catch up with you Shawn :)

cheers

Sounds like something big in the making.
I just got an PM and hence an email that this is happening from Dave (thanks for that!). Havent been on here for a while and didnt know until now.
Pretty sure I got told about it at the B&T but I had my little social group to look after (not to speak of a few very delicious beers that caught my attention plus the chilli-pain, hehe).
Unfortunatly I wont be able to make it this Friday night but I would love to be involved in the club and contribute with my bavarian wisdom :icon_cheers:

I am sure its going to be a success and hopefully you guys have a great first meeting.
Definitly planning to be there for the second one!

Max

Latest posts

Back