A Great Message About Driving

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice one, mate thanks for sharing. I'll be linking this to my facebook page.

I'll take a good breath next time I jump in my car.

Those of you arguing about motorbikes and driver lessons, perhaps you should watch the video again. :)

Those of you arguing about motorbikes and driver lessons, perhaps you should watch the video again. :)
No thank you, then I'll just have to speed more next time I drive to make up for the extra 3mins of lost life watching the stupid-advert again. :)

If you are enjoying the ride at 60% of the speed limit, ffs merge left. Sometimes I actually want to travel at the legal speed limit. Perth drivers...

Nice one, mate thanks for sharing. I'll be linking this to my facebook page.

I'll take a good breath next time I jump in my car.
I was all nice and relaxed with my driving yesterday and today. That is, until I tried pulling into the local shopping centre. F###ing camry's everywhere.
The wife's hyundai makes a good tyre-peeling sound when you floor it. Releases endorphins. Makes you feel good.

Well, I liked that ad. It's a nice change from the normal format of making me feel bad for speeding while drunk and smoking a cigarette with no seatbelt on.

Back