A fine mess you made of this Malcolm.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all have a laugh at these wankers but don't forget we are paying them to run this country. Paying them well I must add, for the rest of their bloody lives quite often.
It's a very sad state of affairs unfortunately.

Career Politicians..

And we are stupid enough to let them keep their place

and at the end of the day hopefully sanity wil prevail
another point to this is it;s easy to condemm another person but until you step up to the plate and put yourself out there as an alternative you dont have a lot of ground to stand on
good on PH DH AND THE LIKES WHO ACTUALLY believe in somthing for the country

Both major parties have themselves to blame, they say we didn't listen to their warnings of turmoil, we did exactly what boths sides told us to do and that was not to vote for the other major party, we voted in the largest numbers to date for independents. And think about for a minute if your electorate needs a new stadium, major road upgrades, industries that could do with a boost, the only way to vote is independant. Then again we'll be back at the polls real soon with very little real work done.

Point me to the satire! This is a niche that needs attention.

Wearing my heart on my sleave now I do love Australia at least as much as yesterday.
The fact that we can blow off this steam and be a great country anyway. That is true Democracy friends.
Aussie stable. B)

GABBA110360 said:
regardless of whether their beliefs are just plain backwards (more than half the senate choices were just straight out crazy, racist, xenophobic, or had policies directly out of the old testament)

OK I'LL through my hat into the ring. Like a hell of a lot of other Australian voters I voted for her (PH) and therefore support a lot/most of what she and her party want to achieve for Australia.

Wobbly

At the risk of repeating myself.

Even removing the racism, xenophobia and bigoted shite, she is as dumb as a box of $5 dollar spanners.

manticle said:
At the risk of repeating myself.

Even removing the racism, xenophobia and bigoted shite, she is as dumb as a box of $5 dollar spanners.
Manticle, you just offended my tool box of five dollar spanners. Please apologise.

GABBA110360 said:
PH MIGHT JUST keep the bastards honest

GABBA110360 said:
and at the end of the day hopefully sanity wil prevail
another point to this is it;s easy to condemm another person but until you step up to the plate and put yourself out there as an alternative you dont have a lot of ground to stand on

wobbly said:
OK I'LL through my hat into the ring. Like a hell of a lot of other Australian voters I voted for her (PH) and therefore support a lot/most of what she and her party want to achieve for Australia.

Wobbly
I want a Dislike button dis.JPG
Mark

SBOB said:
regardless of whether their beliefs are just plain backwards (more than half the senate choices were just straight out crazy, racist, xenophobic, or had policies directly out of the old testament)
I knew there was a reason I felt the need to deny the Fred Nile party a number in their box. It would just encourage them.

I have to go into a (as of the weekend) former MP's office to do a little bit of work in the switchboard to finish off our contract for the extension that just happened there. Think I'll give them a few days to come to terms with things.....I don't want to see any tears.

I'll throw my hat in the ring and confess that I voted for Eric Abetz.

Somewhere around 52 out of 58 I think it was.

Black Devil Dog said:
I'm pretty certain I wasn't the only one who preferenced the Pirate Party in the Senate.

Not sure who they aaargh though.
Nothing to do with ship plunder, they are about copyright for music and books etc.

Anyway, the old truism remains, and that is if you vote, you get politicians. Where oh where can we find some true leaders?

Latest posts

Back