A fine mess you made of this Malcolm.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
He was a Jesuit Priest and spent time in a Monastery...hence the reference
Plus the bald spot on the back of his head

Proof that the majors are ruled by the Illuminati:

election-day-art9.jpg

abbott-onion.jpg

djsmi4 said:
Proof that the majors are ruled by the Illuminati:

election-day-art9.jpg
I was thinking about this and the only reason I can think of why bill was eating it this way is;
He was eating the breadiest bit first, so he could get as much sausage in his mouth as possible on the second pass...

sp0rk said:
I was thinking about this and the only reason I can think of why bill was eating it this way is;
He was eating the breadiest bit first, so he could get as much sausage in his mouth as possible on the second pass...
Kind of like a video Curriculum Vitae to let the minors/independents know how he'll negotiate?

Malcolm's was something about "Jobs", and "Growth"

Pauline Hanson says Tony Abbott destroyed her career

Ms Hanson said Mr Abbott had acted against her by setting up a fund to bankroll legal action against One Nation that ultimately saw her and her fellow party co-founder, David Ettridge, jailed in 2003.

Bribie G said:
Being called Abbot(t) didn't help either.
Other derogatory names that you can use, say in the Guardian comments where it will be instantly understood who you are referring to are:
Clownshoes (due to his funny walk)
The Chimp (quite obvious)
Tiny Rabbit

I've been trying to get Johnny cab recognised but it hasn't taken off yet, probably too late now. :ph34r:

attachicon.gif
johnny cab 1.jpg
attachicon.gif
johnny cab 2.jpg
Reptilian shapeshifter
Lizard King

sp0rk said:
All politicians deserve a mouth full of "Sausage"....Especially Bernardi

SBOB said:
but only correctly spelt comments are excepted ;)
Surely correctly spelled comments would be accepted, and the others excepted?

Something fishy about these labor leaders. Look at Julia eating her pooie. Anybody would think she was afraid to get her hands dirty.

prime_minister_pie_18n1bfr-18n1bgl.jpg

manticle said:
Is it just me or was this campaign based entirely on why we shouldn't vote for the other guys (as opposed to this is why you should vote for us).
Yeah, why we shouldn't vote for the other guys or just plain please, please, please, please don't vote for them. How strange.

Speaking of strange, Fred Nile with a senate seat? WTF?

With the fake Medicare texts and other phone calls and text messages could this in future be used to harass voters and change how people vote.Do you get pissed with this spam.

I hope that there is a Pattisserie in Point Piper that does a line in Humble Pie.

LAGERFRENZY said:
I hope that there is a Pattisserie in Point Piper that does a line in Humble Pie.
They where sending up the Sausage Sizzles Point Piper $60 + but they ran out.

Latest posts

Back