A fine mess you made of this Malcolm.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducatiboy stu said:
Career Politicians..

And we are stupid enough to let them keep their place
They dont come any more career politician than Shorten.

Turnbull should have realized after his republican referendum was rejected in 99 the cut of the electorates jib.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Career Politicians..

And we are stupid enough to let them keep their place
Poor young Wyatt Roy will need to get a real job now, actually will have to start working for a living for the first time in his life. I hope he remembers where he put his P plates, he'll need them when he delivers pizza.

Bribie G said:
Poor young Wyatt Roy will need to get a real job now, actually will have to start working for a living for the first time in his life. I hope he remembers where he put his P plates, he'll need them when he delivers pizza.
Or maybe a Pox Doctor's Clerk - he already has the wardrobe.

Bribie G said:
Every time I hear his name I get a mental picture of the Milky Bar Kid.

Dave70 said:
They dont come any more career politician than Shorten.
Actually Christopher Pine is your classic career politician, he only worked for a year or so after Uni and went straight into politics...been there ever since

Black Devil Dog said:
I'm pretty certain I wasn't the only one who preferenced the Pirate Party in the Senate.

Not sure who they aaargh though.
Found out a bit more about them.

13592162_1122474384477327_699717497008220797_n.jpg

136,014 votes for One Nation in Queensland... It's nice to know I live in a state full of racists :facepalm:

evildrakey said:
136,014 votes for One Nation in Queensland... It's nice to know I live in a state full of racists :facepalm:
At least we dont live in a state full of Asians. Wait a minute...

Droopy Brew said:
At least we dont live in a state full of Asians. Wait a minute...
Are you making a joke, or simply proving evildrakey's point?

Either way I think your post is in very poor taste, and those comments are unacceptable.

I'm all for robust debate around politics (and brewing), however please keep it civil.

JD

Big of a stretch to say that voting for Hanson makes you a racist isn't it? However...
Voting Greens means you're a hippy
Voting Nationals means you're a bogan farmer
Voting Liberals means you're a greedy businessman
Voting Labour means you're a PC lefty

Ahh whatever, now it comes across as though I've defended Pauline Hanson so I'll await being chastised. This whole politics thing is all so political.

Im terribly sorry to have offended you, Im sure the offence caused will mean you wake up with all manner of physical symptoms. No? Ok then get fucked.

BTW it was in jest (the first comment not the get fucked part).

Cherrio.

Droopy Brew said:
Im terribly sorry to have offended you, Im sure the offence caused will mean you wake up with all manner of physical symptoms. No? Ok then get fucked.

BTW it was in jest (the first comment not the get fucked part).

Cherrio.
I didn't say I was offended, however others may be and I stand by my original comments.

TheWiggman said:
Big of a stretch to say that voting for Hanson makes you a racist isn't it? However...
Voting Greens means you're a hippy
Voting Nationals means you're a bogan farmer Miner
Voting Liberals means you're a greedy businessman
Voting Labour means you're a PC lefty

Ahh whatever, now it comes across as though I've defended Pauline Hanson so I'll await being chastised. This whole politics thing is all so political.
FTFY

Latest posts

Back