9 Litre Corny's 'cheapish?' And Mobile Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a Baltic Porter out of one of my 9l party kegs as i type,seals were all good and they hold pressure no dramas,just the black rubber base and handles seem to have perished a bit.You get black hands when you touch them,no dramas a good scrub with a stiff brush fixed it
:icon_chickcheers: humulus

Just blew my first 9L last night :))

Tempting to start doing half batch test batches...

I ordered 4 of these bad boys on Friday - can't wait :)

Can someone post the latest link to his sales? I can't find it.

Cheers
MAH

Got mine after about two weeks, seems the shipping probs are sorted!

Mine were ordered on the 29th of March, sent 2 days later.

I have had it out with the seller and DHL and he has been very helpful.
Seems to be that all the people who ordered 4 kegs are going via AIR.

I only ordered 2 and got shafted to the ocean, they should be coming into port end of this week....

After several emails with DHL and the seller also contacting DHL , they cannot explain WHY? they got sent via sea
while others sent at exactly the same time got sent via AIR.

So i wait....moral to the story, only order 3 or 4 kegs and you should receive them in a matter of weeks not months.

Anyone else order only 2? and get them in a couple of weeks?

I ordered 4 of these bad boys on Friday - can't wait :)

Woop!

Mon, 23.05.11 11:55 h DE The shipment has been posted by the sender at the retail outlet
Tue, 24.05.11 11:24 h -- The shipment has been picked up
Tue, 24.05.11 15:14 h DE --
Tue, 24.05.11 19:12 h Krefeld, DE The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Wed, 25.05.11 01:39 h Saulheim, DE The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center
Wed, 25.05.11 12:33 h IPZ-Ffm, DE The shipment is being transported to the destination country
Wed, 08.06.11 19:57 h AU The shipment has arrived in the destination country
Wed, 08.06.11 19:57 h AU Shipment is prepared for customs clearance in country of destination
Wed, 08.06.11 20:55 h AU The shipment has arrived at the import parcel center

-- Should be here by the weekend, hopefully :)

Dimensions of these are (for those interested):

205mm diameter, 375mm high.

Does anyone know if this deal is still going? Can't find an up to date link!

Try HERE.

I did notice that delivery to Australia has been removed from the add. You may want to contact him about this prior to placing an order.

Try HERE.

I did notice that delivery to Australia has been removed from the add. You may want to contact him about this prior to placing an order.

Thanks Amber, I've just sent an email to check if he is still ok with sending to oz

Any news as to the sales to Australia still going?

I've just (about an hour or so ago) sent him a question asking if he is.
I'm half tempted just to order the 4 I want and deal with the shipping question after.

EUR 85 for shipping.
Works out to AUD $84 ea landed for four.
Still over $100 cheaper than locally sourced new ones.
I've ordered 4 for myself - I love the 9L kegs.

great forum here and i didnt expect to find these kegs in my home country because ball lock is unusual . i be there on holiday next moth ( around the 17 of august ) and be maybe in a local shop and ask .
i want get some for my self . if anyone is interested, i try to organize something cheaper let me know

i come from baulkham hills please send me a personal massage to sort things out

Back